Any AP Holders NOT get the email?!

bavaria

<font color=deeppink>Makes the best of both worlds
Ok, here is my story

- I am an AP holder, have been almost continously since 1994
- stay at least 20 nights/year at WDW, usually in 6+ visits a year, at a variety of WDW resorts
- every time I book, they reconfirm my email address and spelling of my name, since it's complicated

I have NEVER rec'd a pin code, although a CM once said that I have several expired ones.

I did NOT receive any email today about the AP rates. Anyone else in my shoes? I know that I can still get the rate, but am concerned if I am not getting any email at all from the mouse!

No I didnt get an email either!!! I actually didnt even know the codes came out until 9:00 tonight. I am so glad that I got my room and rate!!!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Maybe the mouse has blocked our email - sigh -

I believe that you have to login to the passholder section of disneyworld.com, and somewhere on there is where you can choose to receive special offers to passholders via email. At least that's what I remember doing. Owning an AP and CRO having your email address alone will not get you the emails.

I didn't get an email here, either -- despite numerous WDW visits, DCL trip, and also using the passholder log-in on the Disney World website (which, by the way, was still not including information about the new rates as of this afternoon).

Since the summer rates were released on the first Wednesday in May last year, I called this morning at 7:00 a.m. (Of course, "AP Day" could have easily been tomorrow or next week.) With five resort reservations, I didn't want to miss it!

Sharla
A Scrapbooker's Guide to Walt Disney World
www.PlanSnapScrap.com

I didn't get the email, and I've gotten the last three! Good thing I checked here before I started checking papers at my desk! THANK YOU DIS MEMBERS!

I did not get an email. When I log onto the passholder site, I can't even find a spot to enter your email for getting emails. (If that made any sense).

I've never gotten a passholder email and I gave my email address when I originally purchased my AP.

I just activated my AP on 4/16, and when we got back last week, registered on the website. I got the e-mail this morning, so I'm assuming I did something right.

Here's what I did:
-Click on "Pass Benefits & Discounts" from the menu on the left
-Under "Passholder Information Resources" there will be a hyperlink to "register on disneyworld.com to receive special passholder e-mails"
-If you click on it, it takes you to the page to either register or log in to your existing account
-Now, nothing happens after you log in, it just sends you back to the "Pass Benefits & Discounts" page, but it seems to work!

Hope this helps!!!

been there, done that.... sigh......

Thanks anyway - maybe it will work for someone else!

:)

I've never logged onto the passholder section of the website, but I did get the email to both my hotmail addresses this morning.

Yesterday I didn't check the boards--boo hoo for me....

I am so cranky---I just checked my junk email---there it was....

WAH!

Never gotten an email. Have had a pass for the last six years! :confused3

I did check the box to receive special email promotions on the website. Oh well. I still got my Poly/WL Ap rates! :cool1:

Us either-we are registered on the site but didn't get email.

Bavaria, did you check your spam folder?

I didn't get an e-mail yesterday either.

Karen

Tinkaroo said:
I just activated my AP on 4/16, and when we got back last week, registered on the website. I got the e-mail this morning, so I'm assuming I did something right.

Here's what I did:
-Click on "Pass Benefits & Discounts" from the menu on the left
-Under "Passholder Information Resources" there will be a hyperlink to "register on disneyworld.com to receive special passholder e-mails"
-If you click on it, it takes you to the page to either register or log in to your existing account
-Now, nothing happens after you log in, it just sends you back to the "Pass Benefits & Discounts" page, but it seems to work!

Hope this helps!!!

I have done this so many times for both my DH and my pass and never get an email.................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter