Any AP Holders NOT get the email?!

Tinkaroo said:
I just activated my AP on 4/16, and when we got back last week, registered on the website. I got the e-mail this morning, so I'm assuming I did something right.

Here's what I did:
-Click on "Pass Benefits & Discounts" from the menu on the left
-Under "Passholder Information Resources" there will be a hyperlink to "register on disneyworld.com to receive special passholder e-mails"
-If you click on it, it takes you to the page to either register or log in to your existing account
-Now, nothing happens after you log in, it just sends you back to the "Pass Benefits & Discounts" page, but it seems to work!

Hope this helps!!!

I just tried this so lets hope it helps me out.

Yes...I got the one day "advance notice of Disney Resort Savings" for current AP holders e-mail...but...not until 10:30 am on May 4th. By then everyone on the DIS already new.

TLinden16 said:
Bavaria, did you check your spam folder?

I didn't get an e-mail yesterday either.

Karen

Yes, I've been enjoying the subject lines in the spam folder for several months now!!! :rotfl:

But nothing from Disney, unless they want to confirm my password, offer me credit at high rates, or sell me things I don't want!!!

:goodvibes

I was just on the Disney passholder site and didn't see anything there. Am I missing it or haven't they even updated their site?

I am an AP holder, they have my email address and I do not get the AP emails either :confused3

You are not alone.
Sue Ellen

Didn't get the email. I am registered on the site. At least I got the Mickey Moniter yesterday and it was in there.

Hi, Carol,

I'm relatively new to the DIS and haven't heard of the Mickey Monitor - would you tell me what it is and where to find or sign up for it? Or is it something that AP holders alone get ?

Thanks a lot!

Elfstar said:
Hi, Carol,

I'm relatively new to the DIS and haven't heard of the Mickey Monitor - would you tell me what it is and where to find or sign up for it? Or is it something that AP holders alone get ?

Thanks a lot!

Its a little magazine type think for AP holders only.

I'm an AP holder, registered on the site and every time I call Disney they confirm my e-mail address. No e-mail for me either! If it wasn't for the DIS, I would have missed the AP rates! :wizard:

My mom gets the e-mail though and forwards it to me. By the time I got it, I had already booked our AP rate. :teeth:

This is the 6th time we bought AP and this is the FIRST time we received an email. Even though we are not going until Dec, thanks Mickey for sending it to us!!! :love:

I received the email and have in the past. I've also been getting the Mickey Monitor for the past several years. However we won't be going again after our June trip at least not until next year.

I haven't received a post card in the past several years - I got one once when they opened AKL but couldn't use it. I just got an email pin code for DL but it expires July 2 and we can't go by then as we're going to WDW in June.

I didn't get one, I've received emails announcing rates in the past but not this time but I always use FL rates though I am an AP holder. Since they are always the same price why not save the AP rates for someone that isn't offered FL rates. Then again my next trip is not til Sept (the busiest time of the year. HEHE)

Our household owns three aps and we did not receive any email about the ap rates. Doesn't make me happy that's for sure!

No e-mail this time for me either, not that I am looking for this timeframe. Guess I will have to start being on the lookout for October soon (1st weekend of our trip - do not want to use weekend DVC points).

Thanks everyone for posting! Group hug for us all. At least I don't feel so alone anymore...

:)

I didn't get an email from disney but I do get email updates with codes, etc, through mousesavers.com. as soon as the codes are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter