Any Husbands here do all the planning?

I get the ball rolling then ask for input from my wife and kids as to what their must haves are. Then I take it from there. Has worked out pretty good the past few trips. Everyone was happy and got no complaints.

I do the planning mainly...well at least now that we are married. Planning a surprise trip for 2017, though we have both said we will be there in 2021 for the 50th Anniversary.

I know it's mostly wives or so it seems.
Little different in my family. I do all the planning and just run it by the wife to make sure there will be no complaining. She likes Disney World a lot but it helps to make sure everyone is on board. Any other guys in my boat?

Sorry meant to post this on this forum instead of DVC forum.

My wife calls me "Tour Guide"

Planning the trip is 1/2 the fun and I handle the planning for all of our trips. My wife and family help talk me down when I over obsess. My wife thinks it's great because she knows she can relax and enjoy the trip.

Mike

I do every bit of the planning. My wife has stated in the past that she is just along for the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter