Any recipes for pumpkin cheesecake?

DeeCee

Mouseketeer
I thought about trying something different this Thanksgiving. Does anyone have a recipe for pumpkin cheesecake? Thanks!

I made this one for my 15 yr old nephew for Halloween, b/c he doesn't really like candy...Got this from one of those mini cook booklets at the checkout stand w/ Halloween recipes in it!

Philadelphia 3 Step Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake

2 packages (8 ounces each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Dash each ground cloves and nutmeg
1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (9 inches)

1) Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. In a separate bowl, ix pumpkin and spices. Stir 1 cup of the cream cheese batter into the pumpkin mixture.

2) Pour remaining cream cheese batter into the crust. Top with the pumpkin batter.

3) Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.

Makes 8 servings.

You can find the recipe for Boma's Pumpkin Cheesecake - YUM!! Absolutely awesome!

Boma's Pumpkin Cheesecake

A note about the weird measures:
cream cheese
1 2/3 lb = 2 & 2/3 pkg
sugar
5 oz = 5/8 cup or 1/2 cup PLUS 2 Tbl
2 oz = 1/4 cup
1 oz = 2 Tbl
heavy cream/sour cream
1 1/2 oz = 3 Tbl
4 oz = 1/2 cup
pumpkin puree
5/8 lb = 10 oz or 1 1/4 cup
butter
4 oz = 1 stick or 1/2 cup or 8 Tbl
sesame seeds
1/4 oz = 2 1/2 tsp

That's funny, I came here to post the same question. Thanks guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter