Any room for a Disney anniversary PJ/TR in this forum? :) NEW ANNIVERSARY PICS PAGE 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

stackyallred

DIS Veteran
(Update:See Bottom of Page 1 for the beginning of PJ!) :lovestruc I did have an awesome Disney honeymoon in 2003 and now DH and I are planning on celebrating our 5th anniversary at WDW this fall!:yay: I have been lurking on here trying to decide if I should plan and create a pre-trip report (it seems silly to me that anyone would want to it read it, but hey, I enjoy reading other stranger's reports!). So, is this an ok place to start or is this truly brides/honeymooners only? (although I do feel like my wedding was just yesterday!!!)

I was just poking around in here looking for the same ideas... we just had our 1st year anniversary but are expecting to hit WDW on our anniv in one of these next few years!

Congrats!!!

As for your question -- :confused3 -- I'd read it! (That doesn't say much :rotfl2: I'm like a crack addict on here)

:listen:

OF COURSE THERES ROOM!!!!!!!!!

infact i just celebrated my 10yr anniversary last december in wdw, so if you need ideas or pics...i have em!!!!!

congrats on 5yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Theres always more room for Disney Celebrations :woohoo: on the boards

We all love reading a great pj so post a way, inc lots of pics too :thumbsup2

Congratulations on your up & coming anniversary heres a little pixiedust: to welcome you & inspire you to get your pj started :cutie:

We celebrated our honeymoon in DL, our 10th in Dw and will be celebrating 30 (Yes 30) in DW in AUg.

I would love to touch base with other anniversary folks! We are planning a 13th wedding anniversary trip in December 2010 with friends and family (I know it's 2.5 years away, but it will take us that long to save up for what we would like to do!).

Thanks to all of you who sent Pixie dust and congrats... you have inspired me to go ahead and plan away on here, so just as soon as I get a little extra time... :lovestruc

I must agree.....this board is very addicting ! I have been married almost a year and I am still constantly on here !!!! Chocolate, Diet Pepsi and the Dis...what more does a girl need ?

Can't wait to see what you are planning....share away. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone is bound to have your answer....or lurkyloo will find it out if we don't know !:rotfl:

myprincessgirllisa-

Awesome pics! It looks like you had a great time and you make a beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing!

I am so super excited to be heading back to Disney World this September to celebrate my 5th anniversary with my awesome husband! We were married in October of 2003 and had a lovely Disney honeymoon. This was the first time we had ever visited WDW together and we have been back 2 times since and we included a one-day Disneyland trip among those.

So, a little bit of a background on us: We are both about to be 28 years old, though we are both definitely big kids (especially DH!!!). I am a full time children's pastor and DH is a full time associate pastor. We both LOVE our jobs (though it can be so very challenging sometimes) and I am sort of wondering why in the world I have decided to start this PJ when I am in the middle of my busiest time of year (summers mean leading non-stop camps, writing lots of curriculum and lots more)! But, it is a fun stress reliever at the end of the day to escape in to the Disboards!

I seriously have the best husband I can possibly imagine... we met in college and got married a year and a half after graduating. Our honeymoon was only 4 days at WDW (we were amateurs and thought that would be long enough as long as it was paired with other Orlando activities-we have learned a lot since then, lol). It was rushed but fun since we like to go, go, go! Since that trip, we are always saying, "when can we go back???" This last year we had no way of affording a vacation and then a really sweet couple in our church offered us an 8 day stay at Bonnet Creek Resort (basically in the middle of Disney Property). We were estatic, the only issue was we had to plan the whole trip in 5 weeks because that was the week offered to us. That was a little rushed but it totally spoiled us! We planned this trip in March and having to wait 5 months instead of 5 weeks is torture:faint: !!!

We will be headed to POP in September for free dining for 10 days (the longest trip yet! YAY!!!). We are very budget minded because we would rather save money in order to be at WDW as long as possible. We have all of our ADRs (its a good thing, right???) and we are somewhat set on all our plans between now and say a month or so before... As far as specific plans on celebrating our anniversary, DH has planned dinner for us during Wishes at CRT (Cinderella has always been my favorite) and we have already bought our tickets for MNSSHP (we love those extra parties!). Beyond that, I guess we will both see what little surprises we can come up with for eachother! I am sure there will not be a lot of updates between now and then, but I just really wanted to start this thing because I think about our trip all the time!!! I have already started a packing list and picking up things here and there. I LOVE to plan and I am Mrs. Organization so boy, am I glad I discovered the Disboards a while back (I thought I knew a lot of WDW info before- I had NO idea!:lmao: )! I also am a bit of a germiphobe (this comes from years of living with my mom who has her own cleaning business, so it is deeply instilled in me) so I am the one who happily reads all the threads about lysol, disinfecting wipes, bed bugs, ect... Hey, I can't help it...I arrive, clean my room in about 10 minutes and then I am happy. ;)

So, thats a little (or actually a lot) about me and where we are at on our trip planning right now. I love reading other's TRs, especially when I see lots of pics, so here are a few:

Here is a pic from our Christmas 2005 trip...
IM000173.jpg

And a couple from last year's trip...
OrdinationAstrosDisney07112.jpg

OrdinationAstrosDisney07132.jpg

OrdinationAstrosDisney07237.jpg

OrdinationAstrosDisney07236.jpg

OrdinationAstrosDisney07235.jpg

Sporting our ponchos...
OrdinationAstrosDisney07302.jpg

And of course, it wouldn't truly be us if we weren't trying to take the most ridiculous pic possible...
OrdinationAstrosDisney07293.jpg

Well, that is all for now! I hope all you Disers have a great night!:banana:

Can anyone tell me how I can "quote" several people at once? I was hoping to reply to a few people at once...

Anyway, if any of you have some ideas for anniversary celebrations or you would like to share what you did/plan to do, share away! popcorn::

Can anyone tell me how I can "quote" several people at once? I was hoping to reply to a few people at once...

Anyway, if any of you have some ideas for anniversary celebrations or you would like to share what you did/plan to do, share away! popcorn::

Hi!!! I just wanted to say you both are too stinking cute and congrats on 5 years!!!!!

Ok next to the qoute tab there is a tab next to that..click on that on every post you want to qoute then hit post reply and they will all be there.

Hi!!! I just wanted to say you both are too stinking cute and congrats on 5 years!!!!!

Ok next to the qoute tab there is a tab next to that..click on that on every post you want to qoute then hit post reply and they will all be there.

OH! I knew it had to be something simple like that!!! Thanks so much for your congrats and compliment! It was actually after reading your TR that I decided to start writing mine! :rotfl: I love love love all your pics!

Now I am ready to "quote" away!

OH! I knew it had to be something simple like that!!! Thanks so much for your congrats and compliment! It was actually after reading your TR that I decided to start writing mine! :rotfl: I love love love all your pics!

Now I am ready to "quote" away!

haha I had to ask the same thing you did...I didn't know how to do it and when I was told I thought,oh now I know what that other tab is lol.

I was just poking around in here looking for the same ideas... we just had our 1st year anniversary but are expecting to hit WDW on our anniv in one of these next few years!

Happy late anniversary!

Congrats!!!

As for your question -- :confused3 -- I'd read it! (That doesn't say much :rotfl2: I'm like a crack addict on here)

lol, I am glad I am not the only one who is addicted! :rotfl2:

We celebrated our honeymoon in DL, our 10th in Dw and will be celebrating 30 (Yes 30) in DW in AUg.

Extra congrats on you for 30 years! How fun to have so many big day celebrations at Disney! What has been your favorite memories?

I would love to touch base with other anniversary folks! We are planning a 13th wedding anniversary trip in December 2010 with friends and family (I know it's 2.5 years away, but it will take us that long to save up for what we would like to do!).

Any plans yet? Its never too soon when you are planning on getting so many people together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter