Any suggestions on daycare at WDW?

disneys4me

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW for the first time in May and we are planning on having one night for me and my husband to be able to go out any suggestions on daycare/babysitting we are staying at the All Star Movie Resort. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Use the Fairy godmothers. They come to your room with a bag full of fun, they are very nice and kept our princesses happy and safe when we used them. Unfortunately, your 1 year old is too young for the kids clubs so that may be your only option!

Thank you i have heard through a friend of mine that the fairy godmother was great but i was not too sure. You have been alot of help. The only thing i'm worried about is my 1 year old hes very shy and does not like strangers or people he does not say on a day to day basis. He crys when my sister watches him which he does not see her often. Does anyone have any advice on how to break him of this? In a way i'm glad hes leary of people.

Disney also recommends Kids Night Out for in-room babysitting. Call
800-696-8105 or 407-827-5444 or visit their website at www.KidsNiteOut.com

Their Private sitter will come to all resorts on WDW property. All sitters are over the age of 18 years and are certified in child/infant CBR and basic first aid.

Price:
$13.50 per hour 1 child
$15.50 per hour 2 children
$17.50 per hour 3 children
$19.50 per hour 4 children

There is a 4 hour minimum and a one time transportation fee of $8 will be added to the bill. After 9:30pm there will be an additional $2.00 per hour charge.

Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance and require at least a 24hour notice. You must give at least 4 hours cancellation notice or you will be charged the full amount.

Note: On holidays and special events, rates are subject to change.

My 13 mo. year old son was like your 1 year old, scared of strangers taking care of him. What really helped us was getting him involved in activities where he would be around other kids and adults (Gymboree etc..) and putting him in daycare for a couple of hours a week. I don't actually need the daycare, as I stay at home with him, but it really helped him to socialize, and now he absolutely loves going and playing with the other kids!

Since then, I have been able to join a gym with a great childcare facility and we go there a couple of times a week for about 1 hour at a time.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter