Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

Villa interior refurbishment will be completed August - October. Exact dates not revealed. BCV quiet pool closed for refurb October 2nd - early December.
Good to hear the rooms will be completed by October. Totally bummed the pool is going to be closed in October 😭. I know work needs to be done but you hate it when it’s being done during your trip.

Good to hear the rooms will be completed by October. Totally bummed the pool is going to be closed in October 😭. I know work needs to be done but you hate it when it’s being done during your trip.
At least you will still have access to the Beach Club quiet pool and Stormalong during that time - if you wish to use them!

They are taking out the sofa pull outs from the BC Cash room this morning. Believe it's the first floor rooms being done based on a couple hallways closed.
Looks like most if not all of the first floor. I took the back walkway from the villas to Epcot this morning and all of those first floor rooms are down.

We are traveling during the last weekend in SEP for 1 night in a 1 BR (hopefully 2 if waitlist matches). I requested a high floor but I’m hoping they have a few more done by then if they start work in AUG as planned.

The new rooms look really nice and the Murphy bed is a huge upgrade IMO.

Do I have it right in thinking that BCV refurbishment is supposed to start up again in August, then be done around Halloween?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter