Anyone else at Pop but us??!!

LBelle

<font color=green>I'm soooo jealos<br><font color=
We (DH, DS10 and myself!) will be at Pop Century from Sept. 14th - 22nd. I think it looks like we might have the WHOLE place to ourselves!!!!! :cool1:

Who else is also going during this "unpopular, non-thread worthy, party planning time"??!! :confused3

Hey!! Maybe WE can be the "Most Popular Thread Group at Pop"!!!!!! :woohoo:

Wow!! Nobody but us at Pop for 8 whole days!!????

They'll be 10 of us there from 9/20 thru 9/25!!

Hey look--it's my 300th post! WOOHOO!!! :yay:

:cheer2: 300 posts celebration :cheer2:

Hey, maybe I'll hit 100 today if I just keep on bumping this thread up??!! :banana:

Anyways, nice to see we won't have the whole bowling pin pool to ourselves!

Wow!! How does a thread go from page 1 or 2 all the way to page 11 in mere minutes??!!! :confused3

Verrry, verrry interesting!! :teeth:

Shameless bump!!! :banana:

I can't believe we'll have Pop all to ourselves!!!

Bump, Bump, Bump.....

WOW that'll be great, no waiting at the pool or food court!!!

have a great trip!!! :thumbsup2

THERE IS A HUUUGE PARTY of POPpers, come check us out!! the link is in my signature!!! click on it and look up your check in date if it's there :) :yay:

We will be joining you at POP from the 14th to the 18th and then on to POR for the rest of the week. :banana: I think we picked the perfect week don't you ?? :cheer2:

I have to agree with you!!! It DOES seem like we will be there at an awesome time!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :dance3:

You wont be alone the 4 of us will be there from 9/11 to 9/21 . Did you get all of your adr's on the first try ?

I got everything we wanted (ADRs) and we are a party of 10! We started out as 4 and have GROWN to 10 people! The more the merrier!

We'll be the party of four in the room right above you, coming in at 2am and taking showers and flushing toliets two hours later. :oP

We'll be there from the 19th to the 24th. Maybe we'll see ya!

Yes, I did get all the ADR's that I wanted. In fact, I have called back several times for changes and still no problem!!

This is where we will be eating (So far!!):

14th - Kona Cafe (D)
15th - Boma (B)
16th - Garden Grill (D)
17th - Crystal Palace (B) Get to go into MK BEFORE opening!! Cool for pics!!
17th - O'Hana (D)
18th - Marrakesh (L)
18th - Sci-Fi (D)
19th - none
20th - Le Cellier (D)
21st - Spoodles (D)

Can't wait!

Where are your ADR's? Anyone at same places?

We ( Me, DW and DD9) will be making our first trip to WDW in 12 years :cool1: :banana: and staying at POP 9/18-9/22. Hope the crowds are as light as suggestied by the lack of postings from folks planning on being there that week.

We will be down checking the place out for you Aug 7-11...four of us...looking forward to it - never stayed at a value resort before....not sure what to expect but lots of fun!!!!

Don't forget to put your Lime Green Mickeys in the window of your room and a piece of lime green ribbon on your back pack :thumbsup2 that way we will be able to say hello to a another Dis'er :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter