Anyone else at Pop but us??!!

keliblue said:
Don't forget to put your Lime Green Mickeys in the window of your room and a piece of lime green ribbon on your back pack :thumbsup2 that way we will be able to say hello to a another Dis'er :wave:

Okay, this is new to me!! Info. please!! Sounds like fun!! :cheer2:

keliblue said:
We will be joining you at POP from the 14th to the 18th and then on to POR for the rest of the week. :banana: I think we picked the perfect week don't you ?? :cheer2:

Hi! We were ALSO thinking of doing a moderate for half our trip!! DH decided against it :confused3 . I've never been to POR but we are planning to go there on the Tuesday, after AK and take the boat from there to DTD. I REALLY want some pics from that resort!! What made you decide to switch resorts? Just curious.

Boys and Girls....our numbers are GROWING!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :wave: :woohoo: :grouphug:

Another shameless bump!!! :banana:

There HAS to be more of us??? :confused3

Here's another shameless bump for you!! :teeth: :banana:

Count me among those who will not be there during that time...which you should be glad about since you don't like crowds! :lmao:

Hope you have a great, and crowd-free time!!!

Aaahhh, shucks.....You "LAST" guys are just the BEST!!! :cool1: :banana:

Banana dancing IS okay on this thread...yes??...no?? :confused3 :lmao:

Add 6 more we will be there on 9/17 and leaving on 9/22!! Looking forward to the PoP we have never stayed here before and hope we like it.

I just got my lime green Mickey this weekend!! If we put them in the window do we put them on the outside??

Does anyone else feel funny knocking on a stranger's door? I don't know if I would do it if I saw a lime green Mickey. I might say something if I saw it on a backpack in the park or on the bus. Is it just me??

we'll (me,DH, DS-7, DS-6) be there 14th-24th. I'd speak to someone in a park or resort w/lime green id but NEVER would I knock on a door. Not sure who would answer :rotfl:

Doing the :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: dance myself.

We are staying at POP from 9/7 to 9/17. We go every year around the same time and it is always dead! Last year, the free dining worked so well for us, we just couldn't pass it up this year.

Wow!! So nice to see that there are a few more of us!!

I have no idea what this lime green mickey thing is all about :confused3

Is that how you can tell a DISer? Are we supposed to set up a 'meet'? Just say "Hi"? Not sure :confused3 :confused3 I know that there are a TON of DISers going to Pop after the 24th of Sept. and they are voting on a time to meet for those who are interested. Could be interesting!

Anyone else pay for a preferred room? We wanted to be where we were last year(50's, Bldg.A) and it is now preferred. Gladly paid the extra $$$ for it because we thought it was GREAT!!! :thumbsup2

I did not pay for preferred. We were in the 70's last year (Mickey phone) and we thought it was great. I have requested 50/70's again ground floor. My mother is legally blind, so if she doesn't have to deal with elevators, it's a lot better.

56 days!!!!! WOOHOO!!! :banana:

I think that the 70's are also preferred now :confused3
Don't know which bldgs are though in 50's and 70's :confused3 :confused3
We also ask for ground floor. I don't know why some people complain about them. We love not having to deal with elevators/stairs!!

This was the view we had last september! Actually we were closer to the food court, I believe we were the 3rd door down from the blue Yo-Yo facing the food court, on the 2nd floor, directly in front of the pool. The location was great, hopefully we will be as lucky this time around. After walking around the resort, I don't think any rooms are that bad. It all depends on what your looking for.

CIMG0181.jpg

Hi! We were ALSO thinking of doing a moderate for half our trip!! DH decided against it . I've never been to POR but we are planning to go there on the Tuesday, after AK and take the boat from there to DTD. I REALLY want some pics from that resort!! What made you decide to switch resorts? Just curious.

We had actually planned on just doing a moderate and stay outside the WDW for the first 3 days to do other Orlando things, but when free dining came into play, it didn't make sense to stay outside for the same price :confused3

So here we are, joining you nice folks at POP :Pinkbounc

LIME GREEN MICKEYS :thumbsup2

Disney puts out a line of interior paint that you can find at Home Depot and K mart and I assume other types of stores. Go in and get a couple of sample cards (Lime Green shaped like Mickey's head) :rolleyes1 and tape them to the inside of your window at the resort (we also put them in our car windows) When we were at WDW a couple of years ago, twice we had notes on our windshield and once a fellow Dis'er slipped a note under our door to join them by the pool (why fun !!)

I don't know if I would actually Knock on someone door.... But... I am going to go get more green mickeys so if I see another Dis'er, I am going to write a note saying :wave2: and slip it under their door.

Don't forget your lime green ribbon on your backpacks/fannypacks or anywhere else you choose to put it,... that way we might run into each other at the pool or food court...

I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THERE :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter