Anyone else have this issue with room ready?

We were just at BWV last Thurs with some friends. We each had studios. We both received texts with our room numbers. We got a text at Kidani in Dec 2012. We got texts for Jambo concierge and BLT last June. I guess we have been lucky.

Being UK members, getting a text or voicemail is not an option for us so we have to keep checking back to see if our room is ready. Last August, we checked in early at BCV, were given our room number but told that the room was not yet ready (fine, we didn't expect it to be - but were surprised they gave us the number since they don't normally). We came back at 4.15 to find the room was still not ready. We got chatting to a couple waiting for DME, who revealed that they had checked out of that very room early that morning (before spending the day at Epcot). At 5pm, the room was still not ready and eventually a manager got onto the issue and sorted it out. We eventually got into the room at 5.30pm but it really was a pain to be hanging around the lobby for over an hour. I really don't see the issue with why they can't send a text notification to a UK cell phone :confused3

So far we've always received texts. But i don't think texts are the most reliable thing as often in my everyday life i have people i text or people that text me and either the text is never recieved or comes in hours later. I have texted my husband in the am and ask him about it when he gets home from work and he never got it or sometimes he gets it when he gets home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter