Anyone else waiting for jetBlue to release April 2008?

I finally broke down and purchased my airfare through Airtran. We are going late on April 10th and returning April 21th. I love JetBlue. :love: They are my favorite airline , but I just can't pay $399 one way per person.:sad2: It's too outrageous! :scared1: If I am going to put out that kind of money , I might as well get the dining plan too, instead of room only ressies.

I finally broke down and purchased my airfare through Airtran. We are going late on April 10th and returning April 21th. I love JetBlue. :love: They are my favorite airline , but I just can't pay $399 one way per person.:sad2: It's too outrageous! :scared1: If I am going to put out that kind of money , I might as well get the dining plan too, instead of room only ressies.

You might have considered driving to Buffalo. It looks like you could have booked 200 rt fares out of there for the same dates.

You might have considered driving to Buffalo. It looks like you could have booked 200 rt fares out of there for the same dates.
I considered doing that, but DH didn't want to drive to Buffalo. When he gets off the plane he wants to be a few minutes from home ,not another hours drive away. It's a good suggestion for anyone else though, thanks.:thumbsup2

WEll I decided that I am pulling my kids out of school for 3 days before their spring break. Flying Jet Blue after school on April 15, $59.00 and flying back on April 23, $89.00. Total for all 5 of us was $844.00. I will get the work they are going to miss and they can do it when they get back.

We have reservations in April 12-20, but haven't booked airline due to an medical issue with my husband. We are in wait and see if we will be able to travel in April. so I sit and watch JB/AT prices climb daily. Hoping for positive news by mid-Octobe and that we can still afford to fly family of 5.

Question: Does ME at Orlando service all airlines including JB & Airtran?

WEll I decided that I am pulling my kids out of school for 3 days before their spring break. Flying Jet Blue after school on April 15, $59.00 and flying back on April 23, $89.00. Total for all 5 of us was $844.00. I will get the work they are going to miss and they can do it when they get back.

YAYYYYY.....someone took my advice and I didn't get beat with a stick,,,,lol ºOº

We have reservations in April 12-20, but haven't booked airline due to an medical issue with my husband. We are in wait and see if we will be able to travel in April. so I sit and watch JB/AT prices climb daily. Hoping for positive news by mid-Octobe and that we can still afford to fly family of 5.

Question: Does ME at Orlando service all airlines including JB & Airtran?
Here's hoping for positive news about your DH: :goodvibes

and to Answer your question: yes, both AirTran and JetBlue are set up with DME for both your inbound and outbound legs from WDW to MCO; plan to use resort check-in for your return - it is a huge time and hassle saver.

OK JEt Blue is offering a great rate for my travel dates in April but Newark is some distance and I dread Newark airport!

White PLains or Newburgh would be ideal. ANyone have any idea the likeliness of them offering similar great rates of 59 from those airports??

Looking for some hope!

OK JEt Blue is offering a great rate for my travel dates in April but Newark is some distance and I dread Newark airport!

White PLains or Newburgh would be ideal. ANyone have any idea the likeliness of them offering similar great rates of 59 from those airports??

Looking for some hope!

What dates are the "great rates" for in April?

59 each way from Newark to Orlando April 8 or 9 and returning 17th. Newbrugh is currently at 99 each way.

59 each way from Newark to Orlando April 8 or 9 and returning 17th. Newbrugh is currently at 99 each way.

Your lucky! For 4/18-4/26 the fare is $399 each way.:mad: They are crazy. If I pull my kids out of school early on the 18th I can save $100 each but that still makes the trip $700 rt. They just lost a customer:snooty:

Your lucky! For 4/18-4/26 the fare is $399 each way.:mad: They are crazy. If I pull my kids out of school early on the 18th I can save $100 each but that still makes the trip $700 rt. They just lost a customer:snooty:

I am right there with you. What do you think you will do?

I am right there with you. What do you think you will do?

We are going to wait and see what Southwest fares are first. Unfortunately they come out on Nov 8 and that is the day we leave for WDW so I am going to have to ask a family member to book for me. Also hoping Jet Blue may lower their fares closer to Southwest's release day.

If both of those fares are high we are going to take Air Tran which has 1 stop both ways. We figure the 18th is a travel day and the 26th too so we will go with the cheapest fare with stops.

To pay $3000 for 4 people to fly Jet Blue is crazy! I am paying less than that for a 5 night/6day stay at the Grand Floridian with park hopper tickets.

DS has no school on the 18th (teacher development day) and DN has only 1/2 day of school on the 18th. So we are going on the 17th-25.
Check to see if your kids might have 1/2 on the 18th or the day off and then you could go on the 17th and return a day earlier if it makes a difference in the fares.

This sounds more like it should be re-named "BLIS" boards not DIS boards.,,,lol ( just picking ladies )

I just checked JB's prices for my dates....ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! It would end up being 700 + per person! No way will I fly with them....I am still watching Airtran!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter