Anyone else watching the news for that freak Epstein's Creeper List?

What a freak show the court case describes, it is heartbreaking to read.

I keep needing to take breaks because it is all so grotesque, I wonder how many other people have read it or are in the process of reading it?
Besides those who have to read it as part of their profession?

Less than 0.01% of US citizens.

I think you are the only one in this thread who tries to read the entire thing.

Since when was it set up that the innocent must prove their innocence instead of innocent until proven guilty. Are you looking forward to the time when the police can go into your house and throw you in jail and never give you the chance to prove you didn't do anything wrong and just rely on what someone else said you did? I'm not saying that these people didn't do anything wrong, what I am saying is lets not accuse them because their name was on some evil mans list.
But that’s not what I said .
I either lack the ability to communicate my thoughts properly or I’m being misunderstood or a bit of both but I’m waking away here because that isn’t what I said or what I believe and that sucks .

edited because the rest of it didn’t matter.

Last edited:

I keep needing to take breaks because it is all so grotesque, I wonder how many other people have read it or are in the process of reading it?
I'm genuinely curious, do you read other court documents from grotesque cases? or just those involving sex? or minors? or Epstein? I truly do not understand why you would subject yourself to such things.

Well, quite a lot of topics in this thread, so who knows who is talking to who about what?

- The list of names released and people's response to this.
- Sensationalism in media and people's response to this
- Guilty until proven innocent
- The actual Epstein case, who saw what and why and where?
- The role of a possible bystander vs. the victim(s)

And what drinks we are having. Oh, and some people seem to have popcorn.

Want to guess how many reading that are pedophiles or sexual deviants enjoying what they are reading? It’s sad that victims aren’t protected more.

Besides those who have to read it as part of their profession?

Less than 0.01% of US citizens.

I think you are the only one in this thread who tries to read the entire thing.
My why-

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-38 Filed 01/03/24
Page 315 sentence 8-12 (aka page 79 depending on how it is being read)

Did any of the recent document dump name anyone that would/should now be investigated (at minimum)?

There's a reason a guy with perhaps the most raw talent of any QB ever only won 1 Superbowl and has a playoff record of a mediocre 12-10. Billion dollar talent 10 cent brain.

Edited to add, and no moral compass either.

I hated when we signed him. Ironic, right, that my NFL team is the Jets. Mostly I was following Ladanian Tomlinson wherever he went. We were also burdened with Tim Tebow.

Get it together guys and give us a good team!!

My why-

Case 1:15-cv-07433-LAP Document 1320-38 Filed 01/03/24
Page 315 sentence 8-12 (aka page 79 depending on how it is being read)
Yeah... I am not going to read it. I do not feel the need.

But, like others, I am fascinated by your fascination. You do not seem to want to discuss what you are reading. Just saying that it is awful, grotesque etc, without going further. These papers aren't a Netflix drama, you can spoil the plot for us.

If you say here: "have you seen page 315? Oh my, it is awful!", what are you hoping to achieve? Those who want to read it, probably already are. Those who do not want to read it, are hard to persuade without a reason or further details.

Like with a new Netflix drama, if you tell me, "You have to watch Fool Me Once, it is good/bad/awful/grotesque" then the chances are not very high that I will go watch it. Because I do not know you, you do not know me what I like or find interesting. But if you start telling me it is about a woman whose husband passed away and then she starts seeing him, there is a fascinating balance of: she is going crazy, someone is gaslighting her or something else.

Then I know a bit more and I might watch it.

So, back to the Epstein case: what is it that you find interesting about it, and why do you think someone else should read?

Yeah... I am not going to read it. I do not feel the need.

But, like others, I am fascinated by your fascination. You do not seem to want to discuss what you are reading. Just saying that it is awful, grotesque etc, without going further. These papers aren't a Netflix drama, you can spoil the plot for us.

If you say here: "have you seen page 315? Oh my, it is awful!", what are you hoping to achieve? Those who want to read it, probably already are. Those who do not want to read it, are hard to persuade without a reason or further details.

Like with a new Netflix drama, if you tell me, "You have to watch Fool Me Once, it is good/bad/awful/grotesque" then the chances are not very high that I will go watch it. Because I do not know you, you do not know me what I like or find interesting. But if you start telling me it is about a woman whose husband passed away and then she starts seeing him, there is a fascinating balance of: she is going crazy, someone is gaslighting her or something else.

Then I know a bit more and I might watch it.

So, back to the Epstein case: what is it that you find interesting about it, and why do you think someone else should read?
Oh totally willing to discuss what I am reading, and why. The why is because many victims need to feel validated and believed to heal, so I hope many people are doing that for them.

My impression, Virginia's delivery was so remote, seemed like a PTSD sort of thing like when Vets talk about war experiences where they were there but they sort of remove themselves. Always sad.

I am not willing to chat about silencing victims because people don't like the implications for whatever their cause might be, that is bat**** crazy, these are adults hurt as kids so just nope, not going to follow crazy into crazyland - so much no like a mountain of no.

The desire of soooooo many to spin this mountain of horror is just beyond my ability to comprehend, it's about the exploitation of kids - the end so if the vibe drifts I am not assisting.

Last edited:
I will not read everything as I simply do not need or want to know details as I assume they are disturbing. Call me what you want but I want to stay in my perfect bubble of goodness where bad things dont happen.

what would personally interest me and this I believe is not part of the trial documents is to find out at some point. what did Epstein have on all these people?? Vanity Fair started to look into him as some relatively unknown guy with tons of money and influence,, but how did he get so rich?? Isnt that an open question too? did he have dirt? does he have a library of videos of rich powerful men doing bad things ? ( speculation) how was he able to get the VF story stopped and influence the Palm Beach investigation etc.... Besides epstein himself there were many police crimes IMO being done.. They could have had him a long time ago but it was stopped.

that is almost worse than the crimes themselves, that it wasnt only a blind eye by many but actual tampering.

Did any of the recent document dump name anyone that would/should now be investigated (at minimum)?

Yes...from NBC4.com...

"Giuffre also claimed she was pressured into having sex with men in Epstein's social orbit, including Prince Andrew, another unnamed prince, the former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell, the owner of a large hotel chain and Glenn Dubin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, among others. All of those men said her accounts were fabricated."

Will they, with only one victim's testimony right now, unless corroborated by more docs (which seems to show every day - not sure why they didn't dump the whole case at once)...incredibly doubtful with statute of limitations, the issue of one victim sex assault cases without physical evidence, and the money and power those folks have...

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...from-jeffrey-epstein-related-lawsuit/3507594/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter