Anyone in the parks this week? Looking for a certain loungefly backpack for my daughter. Can we still find it if it’s sold out online?

Safari23

Mouseketeer
I hope this is ok to post. We’re going to be in the parks later in the month. My daughter has been saving up for a loungefly backpack and her favourite character is Stitch. She really wanted the one pictured with Stitch and Angel on it, but I see it’s sold out now on the Disney store online. Does that mean we won’t be able to find it in the stores in the parks?

If anyone is there soon and wouldn’t mind looking to see if they see it, I would be so grateful. TIA

Attachments

• B3252FA5-CB56-4371-BC73-9CCE5388C41C.png
    B3252FA5-CB56-4371-BC73-9CCE5388C41C.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 38
Really? Aww thanks so much Rob. I’d really appreciate it. But don’t go out of your way. Just if you happen to notice it along your day.
No problem. I nearly always pass through Emporium… usually in search of for single postcards, which they no longer seem to stock. If I don’t find it in the park, I’ll also look at World of Disney.

I hope this is ok to post. We’re going to be in the parks later in the month. My daughter has been saving up for a loungefly backpack and her favourite character is Stitch. She really wanted the one pictured with Stitch and Angel on it, but I see it’s sold out now on the Disney store online. Does that mean we won’t be able to find it in the stores in the parks?

If anyone is there soon and wouldn’t mind looking to see if they see it, I would be so grateful. TIA

It was definitely at World of Disney a couple weeks ago. 👍🏼

This maybe a long shot and I am not exactly sure of the name, but in downtown Ogden Utah (like on Washington Blvd) is a Weber State University (“Wildcat”) store. Apparently they have a huge selection of Loungefly book bags. I have not been there but that is according to my travel company.

Edited to add: The store is called “Weber State Downtown.” I googled it and they do have a phone number. If they have it, I would be willing to go pick it up and mail if they don’t ship. However it will take me at least a week.

Last edited:
This maybe a long shot and I am not exactly sure of the name, but in downtown Ogden Utah (like on Washington Blvd) is a Weber State University (“Wildcat”) store. Apparently they have a huge selection of Loungefly book bags. I have not been there but that is according to my travel company.

Edited to add: The store is called “Weber State Downtown.” I googled it and they do have a phone number. If they have it, I would be willing to go pick it up and mail if they don’t ship. However it will take me at least a week.
Oh really? Awesome. Thank you. I will look into it and see if they have it and ship. The only possible problem is that I’m in Canada. But we live close the the NY border, so I could always ship to to a service there I guess. Thanks for the heads up. If it’s for sure not at DL I will look into this.

And thank you so much @LKing for looking for me. I really appreciate it.

I’ve checked nearly every likely place so far (I’ll check WOD as I leave). Unfortunately, I didn’t see the Stitch BP. I did see one that’s similar, though, if it helps. I know your daughter is a Stitch fan but this is as close as I could find (so far). Still going to check WOD, of course.
35E27E9D-197E-46CC-8F03-0860F726CA66.jpegE27EBE78-D0C4-4FA9-9D47-5FE934213FDA.jpeg

I would Google search stitch and Angel loungefly backpack you might find one on mecari or something like that. I've had good luck finding sold out things there for reasonable prices.

Hot topic and box lunch and pink ala mode have lots of lounge fly too they might have something as well. They often have exclusives.

Thanks @WonkaKid. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to look for me. That one pictured is super cute. I will show it to her.

I’m sure she’ll be able to find something else she likes if the stitch one is gone. I feel bad for not ordering it for her sooner. I guess I should have. I didn’t think they sold out that fast. She just saw it online a few months ago. It wasn’t out the last time we were in the parks in January. 😞

And I will check some of the resellers listed above. Thanks guys!

:thanks:from me as well to all who have extended kindness to Safari23. Safari23, I just Googled "Disney Loungefly backpack discounted") and it brought up several choices at a store called Hot Topic including a couple stich (not the one you pictured) choices. Hope this helps and that you are able to find one your daughter is happy with. You're a good and kind mom reaching out for her! Thanks for doing that :)

Last edited:
Checked WOD as I was leaving. Two CMs there told me that they were sure they didn’t have it. I looked anyway. Didn’t see it. Sorry :-(.
Aww, don't apologize. You went above and beyond for looking for me. Thank you so much. I hope you had a good day in the parks! We're so excited to be there soon. I wish we were going on a Sunday, so we could come say hi at rope drop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter