Anyone in the parks this week? Looking for a certain loungefly backpack for my daughter. Can we still find it if it’s sold out online?

Check Amazon! I got one that had been out for awhile off Amazon a few months ago and it was priced normally. I did a quick search (but did not scroll through all pages) and did not see it, but there were a lot of other really cute options at a good price.

That backpack was originally a 2021 Valentine's release. It retailed at $78. I believe it has been discontinued, so I don't think it will be restocked. If she has her heart set on that particular one, there is one listed on poshmark for $90 right now that is used, but looks brand new in the photos. There is also one listed on Ebay that is brand new that with shipping is around $130. There are are other new ones listed, but with shipping, most are $150 or above.

Thanks Rob! We actually just got back and saw all of the cute new stitch stuff. So much awesome stuff. And she found another backpack she loved so she got that one. It’s the 100th one with the print of all of the different Disney characters.

Thanks again for everyone that tried to look for me and posted links and suggestions. I really appreciate you all!

Eeek!!! The last one is adorable. She’d love it! But our luck it won’t be there by the time we make it there next trip, I don’t have it planned yet. I was hoping to be back middle of March but I don’t think her dance schedule will allow it. So it’ll be end of April or end of May likely before we can get there. 😞

She did end up buying the one in the middle the last time we were there. So she was pretty happy about that.

But thank you so much for thinking of us! That’s very kind of you! We will for sure look for it next time we’re there. Or maybe I’ll see if Disney.com has it. 🤔

If it’s an older one, EBay actually had reasonable prices on some new ones. They were less than or equal to the original price. I think some are just not sought after. Son wanted a Wall-E one.

Eeek!!! The last one is adorable. She’d love it! But our luck it won’t be there by the time we make it there next trip, I don’t have it planned yet. I was hoping to be back middle of March but I don’t think her dance schedule will allow it. So it’ll be end of April or end of May likely before we can get there. 😞

She did end up buying the one in the middle the last time we were there. So she was pretty happy about that.

But thank you so much for thinking of us! That’s very kind of you! We will for sure look for it next time we’re there. Or maybe I’ll see if Disney.com has it. 🤔
It is showing up at the Disney Store website today!

I have seen Disney Loungefly backpacks at TJ Maxx for $30. Check there!
Where are you seeing the Loungefly bags? I've seen third party Disney backpacks, diaper bags and duffels at TJ Maxx and Marshalls, but I've never seen Disney Loungefly bags there.

I hope it's okay to post my "have you seen it" question here. I didn't want to start a new thread.

Has anyone seen this wallet lately?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227-094718.png
    Screenshot_20240227-094718.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 6
I hope it's okay to post my "have you seen it" question here. I didn't want to start a new thread.

Has anyone seen this wallet lately?

I think I saw it in Elias & Co when we were there Feb 9-12. I saw the matching backpack in multiple locations at the resort, so it's possible the wallet was in other places as well.

That last one is on 40% off today at Disneystore.com if you are still thinking about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter