Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like I will ever hear from Disney....sigh....:surfweb:

It's day 23 after submission. I am going to turn blue very soon if I keep holding my breath.

Don't dispair - they have to respond. They actually took longer that 30 days for my contract - I think I finally heard on day 32 after contacting TTS and asking what was up.

Doesn't look like I will ever hear from Disney....sigh....:surfweb:

It's day 23 after submission. I am going to turn blue very soon if I keep holding my breath.

I really think you are going to be ok at $73. We just made an offer on an AKV resale contract so I've really thought about this . . . they've let $74 through and the fact is - DVC still has AKV points to sell. They probably don't want these, too!!

Hang in there! :)

Hi all. We submitted a contract for BWV. 150 points at 50 pp, we pay 2011 MF's. There are 150 2009 banked points that need to be used by this May, and 122 2010 points as well.

Seems like a deal that is too good to be true. I sure hope it passes. Ugh.

150 OKW (June) $62,159 banked points 2010 all 2011 pts, buyer pays closing & mf (sub 1/4, passed 2/2:banana:)

Our contract was just sent to disney. It's for BWV, but I don't want to post the details yet and jinx it. Now to wait 30 long days!

Yippie!!!! Just passed Disney ROFR for my 50 point SSR purchase.
So you can move my status from waiting to passed.

Donald #1 your information on this database is invaluable. Thank you for your time spent doing this.

We made it!! It took 30 days but we made past ROFR. This will our second time becoming dvc members, both times @ SSR.

We made it!! It took 30 days but we made past ROFR. This will our second time becoming dvc members, both times @ SSR.

LOL - unless you sold and then re-purchased, I'm pretty sure you can only "become" a member once - Hey, I wish we were members for the first time. :rotfl:

Finally heard back on day 30! Submitted on 1/5 and passed on 2/4.

70 OKW (Oct) $60 includes all 2010 and 2011 points, owner pays mf for 2010 and 2011, buyer pays closing costs :goodvibes

Brother in law was buyer in a BCV resale that was bought back by Disney.

210 points, $81, ~100 2011 points available and all of 2012, UY was Mar or Apr, submitted 1/4 and bought back 2/2.

Thank you for your the information it was helpful - Donald, can you add this to the list as we found out today

diskids12---------- 100 SSR (Aug) $62, all '11 pts, buyer pays closing & mf (sub 1/4, passed 2/4

good luck! we just passed at $80/pt so you should be fine! hopefully disney won't make you wait too long!

See above post. My brother in law just had a contract with only half of 2011 points available bought back for $81. I wonder if certain use years are in higher demand by current members and are being bought back.

We are very excited to be joining DVC -- just got the good news today!

125 VWL (March) $68, all 2011 points, buyer pays closing costs and mf (submitted 1/10, passed 2/4)

260 OKW (April) $57, 62 banked points and all 2011 points, buyer pays closing and mf (submitted 1/4, passed 2/2) :stitch:

Just sent SS 120 December UY to Disney for ROFR this morning. The 30 day countdown is on! Wish us "magic" :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter