Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my contract went to ROFR the 24th
it was for BLT -February 160
320 points coming on 2/1/11 (160 + 160 banked points from 2010
I was just wondering has anybody else passed or not passed from around that date -or can you tell from the chart what date they are up to working on this week ??
Just waiting and wondering trying to pass the time -:rolleyes1

OK.... our turn in the barrel again. :rolleyes:

We just bought a small contract last August at BWV and loved it so we figured we should add on before March 21st.

SSR, June UY, 55 points, all 2010 and 2011 points coming in June, $60 per point, Fidelity, submitted on 2/7, buyer pays closing and MF.

Now....... we wait ! popcorn::

Doesn't this mean you pass? Don't they have to exercise within 30 days if they're going to exercise?

Perhaps you have to wait until day 31 to hear anything...

I sure hope so! Was hoping to actually hear "you pass" from our broker though!

I was in the same situation. I called my broker on day #30 and finally got the OK on day #32. I don't know if somebody forgot to notify me or it actually took longer than 30 days. Whatever the reason - all's well that ends well - I'm now a DVC owner! :yay:
I hope you hear soon! :goodvibes:

Just went to ROFR today, a small 25 Pt. SSR with an Aug. UY.12 pt from 2010 in the bank Buyer is paying MF & Closing cost. $63. a PT.,,,, Now we sit and wait.

Forgot to post on here before we left on our vacation, but we had an offer accepted for a 150 pt SSR contract. It was accepted the day before Disney announced the resale changes. Here are the details....

GoofItUp---------- 150 SSR (Sep) $60, all '09, '10 and '11 pts, buyer pays closing and '11 mf, Fidelity

This is our 2nd resale contract and puts our total up to a nice (for us) 250 pts counting our BCV 100 pt contract!!

Today is day 30 according to our broker, and she says that sometimes they don't hear until day 32 now that Disney is swamped. BOO

Today is day 30 according to our broker, and she says that sometimes they don't hear until day 32 now that Disney is swamped. BOO
They are swamped... but also, Member Administration moved to new offices on Monday. It seems kind of nuts that they would choose to uproot everything and cause the chaos in the middle of such a busy time! Even gratuitous transfers are taking much longer right now. For our first transfer, it took less than a week for the membership to show up in the system after final paperwork was sent to Disney. For this most recent one, it took 2-1/2 weeks.

Forgot to post on here before we left on our vacation, but we had an offer accepted for a 150 pt SSR contract. It was accepted the day before Disney announced the resale changes. Here are the details....

GoofItUp---------- 150 SSR (Sep) $60, all '09, '10 and '11 pts, buyer pays closing and '11 mf, Fidelity

This is our 2nd resale contract and puts our total up to a nice (for us) 250 pts counting our BCV 100 pt contract!!
Now thats sounds like a gr8 deal goofitup!!! Congrats:wizard:

ARG so I emailed my broker to say that today is day 31 for us...and that it is my son's birthday so we are hoping for some pixie dust and a pass from Disney today. And she emails back to say OOPS today is only day 30, even though we have been told it went on the 11th several times already. ***?!

:mad:

ARG so I emailed my broker to say that today is day 31 for us...and that it is my son's birthday so we are hoping for some pixie dust and a pass from Disney today. And she emails back to say OOPS today is only day 30, even though we have been told it went on the 11th several times already. ***?!

:mad:

It's my understanding that Disney has 30 days to respond and if they don't, you passed.

:earsboy: Bill

OKW - Dec UY - 310 points - 620 points for 2010, 310 for 2011 and 310 for 2012 - $50 per point, buyer pays closing and 2011 MF. Sent to Disney for ROFR on Feb 02.

150 BWV (Jun) $55, 150 banked '10 pts, 150 '11 pts, buyer pays mf and closing (sub 10 FEB 2011)

VWL - Jun UY - 100 points - $71 per point, seller pays closing and buyer pays MF on available points. Sent to Disney for ROFR on Feb 07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter