anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

you have to figure out which animal each print belongs to...then the first letter of each will spell out a message..which is a clue to the person they are asking for..if you can't figure it out and want the answer....scroll down and hilight.....

he wrote the star wars theme

answer..john williams

not having any luck on 12 (the pop culture part) - I can only get #4 (Vega's partner...)????? ...aaaaaggghhhh!

these are NOT in order...you can figure them out!!!

elephant, hippo,toucan,wolf,raccoon,aardvark,otter,mouse,snake

GrumpeyMom said:
Highlight for the answers to #12.

1. Thighmaster
2. Scream
3. Kato
4. Ezekiel
5. Beanie Babies

Thank you so much! I had a "duh" moment after looking at the answers. I appreciate the help! :Pinkbounc

and usual there's a glitch in the game..noone can get the coke site to open for the first part of #2...

I took a guess at the amount of the prize..and got it on the first try..lol...hilight below for the amount

I have them all except for #6..which you have to watch Jericho tonite to get..if anyone has it ahead of time..let me know..and if you need help with the others..pm me..

I am REALLY SICK OF THIS GAME!!!!!! I AM SO ANGRY!!!!! I complete these challenges and when I go back (like now) it is all erased! Like I never did them. I don't know what these people are doing, but you would think they would have the glitches out by now! :furious: Sorry for venting, but I am really frustrated with GOLD RUSH right now.

yep. It is just a game I shouldn't be so upset...it is not like I am going to win or anything....lol :love: Worse things to get upset about. Thanks everyone! :yay:

Nytrousgirl said:
yep. It is just a game I shouldn't be so upset...it is not like I am going to win or anything....lol :love: Worse things to get upset about. Thanks everyone! :yay:
anyone know the dance name?

dog 1..........3rd pic
dog 2..... 1st pic
dog 3........... woman
dog 4............... man
dog..........5 Oprah
dog6,Martha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter