anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

lynxstch said:
when you enter AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION in the box..the 2 chevys in the picture will morph into one..there will be a little start button which will take you to another page when you click on it..when that page loads..you need to click on the fuel cap and follow it from there!
When it takes me to the next page all i get is a avalanche a new avalanche words that move together I get no picture at all, it this what i am suppose to get.

I just went in and redid it..I entered AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION in the box..the 2 trucks morphed into one..I clicked the start button near the right hand drivers side tire,,the car drove away...it went to a brown screen that said avalanche..after about 20 seconds..you get a scene of a avalance parked outside of a canoe rental place..looks like you are out in the country..birds singing, etc...clicked the gas cap..the gas cap opens..it looks like you are going inside it..then you are in a field of corn...click on the ear of corn to the right of the field..says click on it to complete the challenge..which I did..so unless yours isn't working for some reason..that's all there is to it!..good luck!

mine must be stuck or something..... I waited 5 mintues and i stil have the brown screen that say a new avalanche - a avalanche. and that's all i get. I guess I will have to try it on another computer.

Got them all if you need them I even have a screen shot of the picture.

I've finished Round 8 up through challenge 5 (I don't have the answer for the CSI: Miami question). I made a screen capture of challenge 5 if anyone needs help with the Split Decisions puzzle. :Pinkbounc

Screen Capture

the link won't work on here..but it works fine for me in pm...so if you need it pm me and I will try and send it to you thru there!

also..if you want to try and find them yourself..here is a list of where they are..hilight to read...

clouds on left side different
large balloon in sky is missing basket
missing balloon above big balloon
bottom right of pix, click left of the guy in plaid shirt
bottom left girl with white bow missing
bottom right, two people to the left of the guy in plaid, and above in white suit, head is missing
finally, the big balloon underneath the large balloon in the sky, to the left of the big balloon in between that balloon and the one to its left (looks red)

I have been trying to get into challenge 7 of round 7 I can't get to the second part. Can someone help me?

we are on round 8 now..the answer to #4 is pulp fiction..the rest of round 8's questions won't be up till tomorrow

Can anyone help I'm still stuck on Challenge 7 #9 the check thing. These are getting harder and harder or I just keep over thinking.
Thanks all for your help for the Chevy Avalanche, It was my computer that wouldn't load the rest of it, so I did it at work and it worked.

took me 20 min today..they make you think but aren't too hard...I have them all if anyone needs help..just yell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter