anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

I've got them all except the Coke one. When I go to the Coke site - nothing happens. I don't know if it's my computer, the site, or me. Any guidance would be appreciated!

lynxstch said:
took me 20 min today..they make you think but aren't too hard...I have them all if anyone needs help..just yell!

need help to #s 1,2, 8, & 11 on challenge 10, round 8

GrumpeyMom said:
I've got them all except the Coke one. When I go to the Coke site - nothing happens. I don't know if it's my computer, the site, or me. Any guidance would be appreciated!

On the Coke page you have to break into a safe and then melt ice that is surrounding a letter with the answer to the question.

The Question: What year was coca-cola invented?
The Answer: 1886

thought I had # 7 but I put it in and it wont take it. So I guess I am wrong, having trouble with # 9 also. Got the other 2, must be just having a blonde day today LOL

hilight if you really need the ones from today

7. the fast and the furious

8. 1886

9. sunday bloody sunday, where the streets have no name, with or without you

10. ipod,plasma, revolution, blue tooth, killers, stand, halo, tivo, wireless, second life, GPS

Is anyone else having problems getting in to play the game? I can get logged in but it won't load my vault. Very frustrating! Just wondering if it's just me or not?

AOL and GOLD RUSH SUCK...
it took me 45 minutes...I had to reboot my computer 2x...log in about a dozen times, and refresh the page too many times to count...they are having problems big time on this one...they had better replay the entire round..or it's not fair to anyone....

if you are stuck or give up on it like I finally did the answers to todays are below..hilight to read

11. alec guinness

12. Miss Beazley (the name of the First Lady's dog)

13. 102.7

Ugh. I finished 11 and 12 and then the Gold Challenge froze..... so I refreshed the page. 11 is maked as not completed and now it won't open.... Silly game!

only took me 15 minutes today..pm me if you get stuck and need help

will post the answer below for the csi for tonite question...hilight to read

6. our country

I have all the answers, except "National Anthem Abuser" in challenge 1. Ideas?

Edit: Oh, I got it.....!

that's how it was yesterday..it was a little sluggish on the first one today..then went right along..try emptying your cookies, history, and refreshing the page..if all else fails..reboot..that helped me yesterday!
Lynn

I'm sorry - I have forgotten the name already - but all I did was google "comedian + flight risk" - it was on the first page of links!!! :sunny:

Thank you so much! It was driving me nuts..and then I was like duhhhh! Thank you again..I got them all! :cool1:

just starting round 9 and am stuck already. what is kimmels companion (NSEAVLIRM) for the life of me I can not figure it out, also may need help as I go along, brain not functioning properly today LOL. Thanks Got that one now stuck on daytime dancer, told ya brain is not working right today. First ? and I am stuck . LOL...... Finally brain engaged a bit. DO not have any idea what the last movie was on picture this, it is with 2 guys a box sawed in half. Ok disregard all the above, brain really working now. LOL Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter