Anyone used snack credits at waterparks?

ReallyFunMom

DIS Veteran
Someone mentioned the waterparks do not offer snack credits. I would think the 5 places that offer CS and ice cream as dessert for CS credit would also allow snack credit redemption.

CS offered at:

Lottawatta Lodge
Avalunch
The Warming Hut
Leaning Palms
Typhoon Tilly's - Seasonal

Thanks.

I've read where you can use a CS and ask to have your dessert later and they will allow it if that helps.

ReallyFunMom said:
Someone mentioned the waterparks do not offer snack credits. I would think the 5 places that offer CS and ice cream as dessert for CS credit would also allow snack credit redemption.

CS offered at:

Lottawatta Lodge
Avalunch
The Warming Hut
Leaning Palms
Typhoon Tilly's - Seasonal

Thanks.

You can use your snack credits for an ice cream or soft drink or water at Lottawatta lodge. The place you CAN'T use them are the "carts" or seasonal locations within the water parks.

LizinSTL said:
You can use your snack credits for an ice cream or soft drink or water at Lottawatta lodge. The place you CAN'T use them are the "carts" or seasonal locations within the water parks.

Darn...and I so hoped to use a Snack Credit for Artic Dots at TL too...

LizinSTL said:

Thanks, as long as I can get some ice cream somewhere with snack credits, I'll be fine. When someone said no snack credits could be used at the waterparks, I was a little worried they might operate like the Fountainview at Epcot where they had snack items but they were only available as CS dessert items while snack credits were drinks only. I see us needing only 2 CS credits but we'll probably all want ice cream so using 2 dessert CS and 2 snacks should work out fine. (Is a shame with all the flexibility of snack credit elsewhere that you can't get some of the other things available that are under $4. But I'm biased, we are primarily doing DQ/BB/TL.)

We didn't use any SC at the waterparks (we've had DDP 2x now) but I can confirm when you get your CS meal they will give you a token to come back anytime that same day (I don't know if they change tokens daily) and get your ice cream dessert. :goodvibes

Leigha said:
I've read where you can use a CS and ask to have your dessert later and they will allow it if that helps.

How does this work? Is this true with all CS wherever you are? My DH and I can't not eat a meal & a dessert at the same time.

The advice I've seen is to ask about dessert later. It must be from the same restuarant and I've read about it happening at water parks, AK and hotel food courts. It never hurts to ask though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter