Anyone waiting for 2010???

nemofans

DIS Veteran
Anyone else like me w/the long wait of 2010?:sad1: We were just at WDW this past Feb & our next planned trip is Feb 2010. Soooo long away...

My family of 5 is going in Aug for our first trip. I have already started thinking about the second trip for 2010! My kids are all major Harry Potter freaks and Universal is opening their Harry Potter section in late 2009 or early 2010. We plan on being there for that but I am sure we will have to get in some WDW too. On top of that there is a business organization that my husband belongs to and guess where they are having their annual conference in 2010....... you guessed it WDW:cool1: It is at the Swan just a couple of weeks after our 20th Anniversary. My husband doesn't know it yet but we are so there! He "got out of" going to the conference this year but I think he will be going in 2010. I just need to figure out if there is a way I can make two trips. One with kids and one without :;)

I am slowly planning our trip to WDW in 2010. We will be going in either September or December. Seems so far away and DH laughs at me for planning it so early, BUT from what I've been reading it takes a lot of searching to plan a trip.

Hi! Yay, I'm not alone! It's never too early to start planning!:rotfl: You can start researching resorts & restaurants. Dh would like to stay at Contemporary this time, so I have started researching that.

Nancy, at least you have a trip coming soon!

I just wanted to chime in here and give ya'll a great big cheer!:cheer2:

I started planning early 2007 for my Jan 09 trip. Everything thought I was nuts but i'm getting close to buying the tickets and am SO GLAD I took time to really thinking about and research how to do this. Good luck with your trip planning and I hope your having as much fun as I am!

We just got back from our trip in December and immediately planned a Dec 2009 trip. That has now been postponed to Oct 2010 as firends said they want to come and DH has a conference at WDW at that time.

Hi everyone,
We are planning to go in March 2010. That will be our third trip. We' ve been in August 07. You are not the only one palning for 2010. It seems so far away....:goodvibes

We're planning to go back in 2010. DH wants to do something non-Disney in 2009.
2010 should be fun. That's the year we celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.:goodvibes
We're considering staying at the Wilderness Lodge-but there's lots of time to mull this over. :laughing:

We just got back on Monday...and I'm already thinking about our late Jan/early Feb 2010 trip! It's only 21 months away! :thumbsup2

We will be going in 2010 too! We just had our second child, so after she turns 2 we'll be going, so early May of 2010!! I even made a ticker, call me crazy but even though it's 2 years, it's still exciting to think about and to plan! We are thinking of staying at either CBR or WL!!! It will be a good time for us because it will be the spring before my DS will go to Kindergarten! We had such a good time when he had just turned 2 that we have to do the same for my DD!!

We just got back on Monday...and I'm already thinking about our late Jan/early Feb 2010 trip! It's only 21 months away! :thumbsup2
Where did you stay? Hope you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

We will be going in 2010 too! We just had our second child, so after she turns 2 we'll be going, so early May of 2010!! I even made a ticker, call me crazy but even though it's 2 years, it's still exciting to think about and to plan! We are thinking of staying at either CBR or WL!!! It will be a good time for us because it will be the spring before my DS will go to Kindergarten! We had such a good time when he had just turned 2 that we have to do the same for my DD!!
Love the ticker!!! We're considering WL, too. Lots of time to think it over.:laughing:

Yay! I'm not alone!

Denily: We are looking at Feb 2010 too. 21 months away huh? Where did you stay?

Lilyv: We go on vacation every year. We go to Disney every other year & in between we go somewhere else. I do like visiting other places, but I love planning & the feeling I get at Disney!

For all of you that are going in 2010, what have you decided you are definitely doing during this trip? Have you picked a resort, a few restaurants you want to try or eat at again, or a certain ride/show that you need to do?

For us we are deciding between CBR and WL for our resort, my parents will also be joining us this trip! For restaurants we usually choose 2 TS, we are thinking Donald's Safari Breakfast and Coral Reef! As far as attractions, it will be fun going on Splash, Soarin', BTMRR, and Test Track with our son who was only 2 the last trip!!:goodvibes

I can't wait to take our DS3 on those rides too! He will be 4.5 yrs old when we go & there's alot more he can try. We are planning on staying at CR this time. It will be nice to be on the monorail again. I hope to try Chef Mickeys and maybe new Epcot restaurant we haven't tried yet.

Please count us in. Easter 2010 for 2 weeks strandling Easter Sunday:goodvibes
Happy planning to all !

We plan on staying at the Dolphin or a mdoerate to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, our DS's 18th birthday and DD's first year in HS.

Reconsidered our 2010 trip - new place and plans on page 6 ....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1796707&page=6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter