Anyone waiting for 2010???

I still have over a year to wait.:sad1: My mom and I are going back in September of 2010. We already know where we want to stay (POP--it'll be our 1st time there) and even which dining plan we want.:lmao:

I'm anxiously awaiting August when the rates come out and we can book our trip!

DH and I have been there four years in a row, our last trip being in December 2008. We have decided to plan for Nov/Dec 2010 but hopefully something will come up and we will be able to go sooner! :)

We are just back and now waiting for March 2010 for another spring break in Walt Disney World.

My older sister & I are headed to stay at CR in October 2009 but I'm already planning a trip for my hubby and 2 girls in February 2010. I'm a secretive obsessive planner - I don't want to freak my husband out! I swear last time we went he just thought we accidentally timed everything right!:rotfl:

DD and I watched ride videos on You Tube last night. We're getting so excited and we still have a year and a half to go!! :hyper:

Planning for January 2010 to celebrate DD's 4th bday. It will be her 3rd trip, but probably the first one she'll remember. I'm EXCITED! :banana:

:goodvibes I cannot wait until I "only" have a year to go !!:goodvibes

Me too! Honestly I'm not 100% sure what time of year we will be going, however I do know it will be in 2010! We have to wait until October 2009 when my husband can put in his vacation bid at work to see what dates we can work with.

We are going in June 2010 and we invited our DS13's BF to go with us. :scared1::rotfl2:His parents said it was ok so we are good to go. :cool1: Our DS has been to WDW so many times but this will be John's first time. :banana: We are doing a split stay. First the YC/CL for 7 nights and then off to the HRH for another 5. The boys are super excited.:dance3:

I am dying to get back to WDW...DH says not this year--WAAAAH! :( But he's game for 2010!! Yippeee!! Now we just have to strategize which is the best month for us...

We are waiting for 2010!
Our next Disney trip is October 2010. Oh how will I make it for an entire year and a half??? :scared:

And my baby will be 13 years old by then. A teenager!!

We are doing April of 2010. My baby will also be 13:scared1: Trying to enjoy Disney while he still lets me:lmao:
I am thinking this time around of doing a relaxing trip. Thinking of POFQ and some fishing. Lots of eating and lounging by the pool:thumbsup2

Yep! Although, we have not gone on our June 2009 Trip yet!

We plan on going for a 4 day 3 night weekend 14th anniversary January 2010 trip w/o the kids because we never had a honeymoon! Yay

and we are going to spend

Christmas!!! with Mickey 2010!

we will be going in the Summer of 2010, not sure exactly when yet, just started officially planning today:banana:

I am planning on going in 2010... DBF and I are planning to go for our DDs first birthday. Eventhough she won't remember the trip, I can't wait for all the photos we will be taking for her scrapbook! We are planning on inviting his parents.. his mother is a WDWaholic too.. and my parents and my sister. I can't wait to take her to the main street barber for her first haircut or take her first picture with mickey and minnie!! :wizard:

I understand where you are coming from!
Just returned from trip number 13 or ?? to WDW.
I too am planning already for March 2010. I even found the only airline to sell seats for my date and booked it because it was reasonable.
Today I booked my First Ever Disney CRUISE. I am so excited!!!!:banana:
I don't how I will contain myself at work tomorrow:teacher::teacher:
This is a great way to help pass the time.
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter