**Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

I got my envelope today from Robin (cruisin). Thank you for all the great and unique things.

I got:

Fall hot pads
Fall towel
Window decorations
Magnetic pad
Tink socks
Green socks
Cinderella bag
2 Princess pencils
Mickey tattoos
Cross stitch kit
Sudoku on a chain
Mini card
Pumpkin stickers
Tink stitcker
Scrapbook stickers
Scrapbook corners
Bookmark
Scrapbook stickers
Glow stick
Minnie Mouse washcloth

Thank you for everything

PixieDust32 said:
How are you doing here Patsy?

:(, not good.
One member is on vacation right now, so we will wait to hear back from her on that arrival.
And as for the rest of the four envelopes that still have not been recieved, it was suppost to have been resent yesterday so hopefully it will be arriving soon, and we will hear of the other four being accepted.

mickeyfan2 said:
I got my envelope today from Robin (cruisin). Thank you for all the great and unique things.

I got:

Fall hot pads
Fall towel
Window decorations
Magnetic pad
Tink socks
Green socks
Cinderella bag
2 Princess pencils
Mickey tattoos
Cross stitch kit
Sudoku on a chain
Mini card
Pumpkin stickers
Tink stitcker
Scrapbook stickers
Scrapbook corners
Bookmark
Scrapbook stickers
Glow stick
Minnie Mouse washcloth

Thank you for everything

:cheer2: I'm glad that your package has finally arrived. :)

If you had sent your exchange to kaylajr or her family, they have recieved their exchanges-she will try to post as soon as she can about them.

As for the exchanges that are still being waited on, they were not sent out on Tuesday, but instead today, so all of them should arrive within 4-5 days.

So, we are now down to 5 exchanges to be reported on. We are almost there.

mommytotwo said:
If you had sent your exchange to kaylajr or her family, they have recieved their exchanges-she will try to post as soon as she can about them.

As for the exchanges that are still being waited on, they were not sent out on Tuesday, but instead today, so all of them should arrive within 4-5 days.

So, we are now down to 5 exchanges to be reported on. We are almost there.

Is Kayla and her family ok??

Quoted by mommytotwo: for the exchanges that are still being waited on, they were not sent out on Tuesday, but instead today, so all of them should arrive within 4-5 days.

Everyday GS has run to the mailbox to see if his envelope has arrived, today he gave up. Didn't even ask if there was anything for him. Are you sure they were sent? I don't want to tell him it's on the way if this is not the case.
Thanks for any information,
JC

Disneyanajc said:
Quoted by mommytotwo: for the exchanges that are still being waited on, they were not sent out on Tuesday, but instead today, so all of them should arrive within 4-5 days.

Everyday GS has run to the mailbox to see if his envelope has arrived, today he gave up. Didn't even ask if there was anything for him. Are you sure they were sent? I don't want to tell him it's on the way if this is not the case.
Thanks for any information,
JC

I'm sorry for him being bummed about the exchange.
I was told by the sender that it was sent out today, so that is what I am basing my info. on. Maybe you could wait a couple of days till you bring it up to him again.
And hopefully in the meantime, the sender will post and confirm that it was mailed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter