• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sent/Recieved**COMPLETED

All resent envelopes should be there either today or tomorrow.
If not then elves might have to step in :(.

Oh, so sorry for those who have had to wait for their package!!

Not to be a pest...but Patsy do you know if Kayla's DD liked her package?

kimmikayb said:
Oh, so sorry for those who have had to wait for their package!!

Not to be a pest...but Patsy do you know if Kayla's DD liked her package?

Hi Kim, I am not sure. I know that Kayla and her family did recieve all of their exchanges, and I had asked her to post, so hopefully we will hear about what goodies they all recieved soon.
Along with the ones that she had sent out.

:(, those envelopes are taking a long time to get there.
If nothing arrives tomorrow, elves will need to step in :(.

:(

If you don't get enough from people that were in this exchange, Patsy, I can send one.

PixieDust32 said:
How many do you need Patsy? What the sender or senders said?

Thank you Nancy.
We are waiting to hear on the arrival of 5 exchanges-one DISer is still on her vacation, but we are in need of 4 elves. The sender is sort of MIA.

PixieDust32 said:
Oh Lord! 5!! OK if you don't hear anything tomorrow, let me know. SORRY PATSY! :(

Thank you Roxy.
I think 1 out of the 5 that are sent have arrived, so we are looking at 4.

OK! Let me see what I can do for you Patsy. Are they kids or adults? (waiting for package)

PixieDust32 said:
OK! Let me see what I can do for you Patsy. Are they kids or adults? (waiting for package)

There is 3 adults and 1 child. I am sending out the childs exchange this morning so there are 3 adults that will need to be elfed.

mommytotwo said:
Hi Kim, I am not sure. I know that Kayla and her family did recieve all of their exchanges, and I had asked her to post, so hopefully we will hear about what goodies they all recieved soon.
Along with the ones that she had sent out.

Thanks Patsy. I'll try not to be impatient. I tried to make this exchange extra special and I guess I just wanted to know how Kayla's daughter liked it. I always worry that it was a disappointment to the receiver.

Did you find enough elves? I can't go shopping until Thursday, but I can do it then if you need me.

kimmikayb said:
Thanks Patsy. I'll try not to be impatient. I tried to make this exchange extra special and I guess I just wanted to know how Kayla's daughter liked it. I always worry that it was a disappointment to the receiver.

Did you find enough elves? I can't go shopping until Thursday, but I can do it then if you need me.

I might still need one or two other elves. I will let you know if I need you Kim. Thank you.

Right now the senders daughter is checking with her mom if the resends were sent :wizard: , and hopefully they are and we will hear of all arrivals by today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter