***Anything Tinker Bell sent/received***

You are so very welcome Barbara!! :hug: I'm glad you got it and everything was in one piece!!:thumbsup2 Wow I just mailed it yesterday and you got it today!! :thumbsup2 I love my little PO!! :love:I sure hope you had as much fun opening it as I had shopping for it while I was in WDW!!:) Here's hoping that Tink mug whisks you away to your favorite place in The World when things get hectic at work!!! ;)
ENJOY!!!!:flower3:

received mine today. will post later what is in it, will open it when DD4 goes to bed and i won't have to share

Barbara, I can't believe I FORGOT to tell you that there is another item on it's way for you!!! ;) If I had a BRAIN I'd be dangerous!!!:eek::laughing: With going away and a huge fund raiser I'm working on for DD school I have been a little addle headed!! :confused3:rotfl: I'm hoping it should be there within the week!!;) Just a little something extra...........:tinker:

:woohoo: I got a HUGE box left om my doorstep this morning!! It was a nice way to start the day!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! DreamDelta for the great box of Tinkerbell items.

I received":tink:

An awesome Tink pool towel (I will have my OWN towel now when I go out to use the pool,If I can keep DDs hands off it!!!:rotfl:)
A cool Tink makeup bag (DD already has eyed this one!!:eek::laughing:)
Tink stapler,staples,tape dispenser and hole punch
Tink stickers
Tink Pixie Wand Pen
Tink Magic towel (I will save this for my July trip To WDW for DDs 15 b-day!!!)
TInk (Bicycle) Playing Cards (Will use these when DH and I play cribbage)
A cute pair of ankle Tink socks in pink (Have to hide those too!!:confused3)
A six pack of Tink pencils In purple and pink
A green mug with Tinkerbells name and face and the words "Sassy and Blond" on it (That's for my morning Tea!!!:surfweb:)
And last but not least a HUGE Hershy's Milk Chocolate bar!!! (have to hide that;):laughing:)
DreamDelta Thanks again for a great exchange!! You went above and beyond and I really appreciate it!! :flower3: I LOVE it all!! :love: You made my day!!!:hug:

Thanks snowwhitesmom for he package it has a tink purse, 2 packages of tink pencis, 2 packages of fairy pens, tink pin, and tink stickers. Thanks again

PMs have gone out to a couple of people. We need to hear verification on those last mailings!!
Please check in with us :tinker:

Just got back from the post office, mine is mailed

And it arrived this morning:banana:

My first package, posted earlier, was a very cute hand made trinket box.

Today Kymmyk sent~~~~~

A very pretty purple Tink pattern tote bag, inside~ a matching cosmetic bag and tissue holder:lovestruc did you make these??? very nice job! Very pretty

A Tink handmade necklace, very pretty, the colors are so nice.

a Tink bookmark, need this:thumbsup2 im currently using a picture of my kids from Disney of course:lmao:

4 very pretty cards that could be used as a gift tag, or scrapbooking or cardmaking decoration. (or even a bookmark;))

and a wonderfully handmade card with Tink and a treasure box on the front

Someone is VERY talented!

Thanks Kim it was all so very pretty:lovestruc

I haven't received a ship notice for the other item I ordered. I ordered both at the same time and the other has been delivered.

::yes:: was wondering about that one.....I guess the first was just fast.
We have another order that was placed the day after yours and it has not arrived yet either.

Mine arrived today :tinker:

From pennst8r, Lynne, I received:
a Tink tee with a map of Neverland behind her....very cool
a cute purse
a notepad
a magic towel...always fun
a cute magnet ....she made a scrapbook sticker into one, very clever
a nice, big mug
a pin with Tink in a frame and Minnie on the frame
a cute clip that lights up. I will be sure to take it on my next trip.

thank you for everything, Lynne :tink:

Any other arrivals today?

I had a package waiting for me when I got home from work. :cool1: I am thrilled! Tinktwins sent me:

Tink Happy Holidays pin 2008 that says "Port Orleans Riverside" and it is in the shape of Mickey head. Not only is it a fit for my holiday pins but also my resort pins! http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=65639&sid=6871.1241478113

Tink Happy Holidays 2008 pin shaped like a bell. http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=66315&sid=6905.1241478258

Blue Disney World lanyard
Lime green mickey head keychain
Tink/castle postcard encased in plastic sleeve. Tink moves on the front. Hard to explain but very cute.
Tink and Mickey stickers.

Great package! Thanks, Tinktwins! :thumbsup2

Donna

I had a package waiting for me when I got home from work. :cool1: I am thrilled! Tinktwins sent me:

Tink Happy Holidays pin 2008 that says "Port Orleans Riverside" and it is in the shape of Mickey head. Not only is it a fit for my holiday pins but also my resort pins! http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=65639&sid=6871.1241478113

Tink Happy Holidays 2008 pin shaped like a bell. http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=66315&sid=6905.1241478258

Blue Disney World lanyard
Lime green mickey head keychain
Tink/castle postcard encased in plastic sleeve. Tink moves on the front. Hard to explain but very cute.
Tink and Mickey stickers.

Great package! Thanks, Tinktwins! :thumbsup2

Donna

Im glad it arrived safely and I hope those pins are new to your collection and keepers;) enjoy

:woohoo: I got a HUGE box left om my doorstep this morning!! It was a nice way to start the day!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! DreamDelta for the great box of Tinkerbell items.

I received":tink:

An awesome Tink pool towel (I will have my OWN towel now when I go out to use the pool,If I can keep DDs hands off it!!!:rotfl:)
A cool Tink makeup bag (DD already has eyed this one!!:eek::laughing:)
Tink stapler,staples,tape dispenser and hole punch
Tink stickers
Tink Pixie Wand Pen
Tink Magic towel (I will save this for my July trip To WDW for DDs 15 b-day!!!)
TInk (Bicycle) Playing Cards (Will use these when DH and I play cribbage)
A cute pair of ankle Tink socks in pink (Have to hide those too!!:confused3)
A six pack of Tink pencils In purple and pink
A green mug with Tinkerbells name and face and the words "Sassy and Blond" on it (That's for my morning Tea!!!:surfweb:)
And last but not least a HUGE Hershy's Milk Chocolate bar!!! (have to hide that;):laughing:)
DreamDelta Thanks again for a great exchange!! You went above and beyond and I really appreciate it!! :flower3: I LOVE it all!! :love: You made my day!!!:hug:

You're so very welcome! I'm glad you liked everything!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter