***Anything Tinker Bell sent/received***

They didn't say why it was cancelled. I think they should have told me too! I went shopping last night and it was mailed priority this morning.

Glad to hear it is on its way, Johnie. Still so odd about them canceling....and especially not telling you?

Any arrivals today?? One of those international ones should be arriving. ::yes::

Trilli-magic thankyou so much for my gifts.

I love them!!

I got lots of chocolate from Italy :) Also DD got some Kinder chocolate that she loves.
A Tink glass
A Tink Keyring
2 Tink Pens and a really adorable Tink ornament, its beautiful.

:hug: Thanks again :)

Today I received a second package (delivered from DS.com) from dzee, Donna.
I rec'd PLENTY the first time. But today I also rec'd a very nice pink canvas tote bag with my name personalized on it! :cheer2:
I really like it! Thanks so much again. You really went over and above.
:flower3:

Hi Barbara,

You are very welcome!! :flower3: I'm glad you got my "little something extra" and I'm so happy you like it!! :woohoo:
I feel it's always good to have our name on things so other "people"know it's ours!!;):rotfl: I know,I know it doesn't always work!!:confused3:sad2::laughing:
Enjoy!!!:flower3:

We could have an arrival today.
Two should be wrapped up by mid week......then we'll let this thread slip until Jean gets hers the end of June.

Trilli-magic thankyou so much for my gifts.

I love them!!

I got lots of chocolate from Italy :) Also DD got some Kinder chocolate that she loves.
A Tink glass
A Tink Keyring
2 Tink Pens and a really adorable Tink ornament, its beautiful.

:hug: Thanks again :)

YAY it arrived ok :cool1:
Really glad you like them all :)
The Tink ornament is actually a jewelery stand :goodvibes

I recieved my package today, it contained a really cute Tink tote bg and the fairies game. My dd has laid claim on the game:rotfl: Thanx so much.

:yay: Glad to hear of an arrival. That one is from Pooh Girl 71, Johnie.

Anything for you, Trilli-Magic??
Only one left ......for now. ;)

:yay: Glad to hear of an arrival. That one is from Pooh Girl 71, Johnie.

Anything for you, Trilli-Magic??
Only one left ......for now. ;)

No not yet :(

I'm not worried though as things have been taking an unusually long time to get to Italy lately!! I am still waiting on a couple of packages that my Friends sent for my DS's birthday 3 weeks ago!!!!
I will let you know when it arrives :)

Just waiting for Trilli-Magic now....and then the long wait for JLitfin's.

Hope to see you join the Anything Pooh and Friends coming in mid-June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter