ap purchase at fw?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
does anyone know if i can buy an ap at guest relations in fw or is it just hoppers and length of stay passes? thanks.

AP's can't be bought at Ft Wilderness. You need to buy them at the Guest Relations window at the theme parks. Go to the Guest Relations window at the TTC or outside the Studios, Epcot or AK.

I was told today by the reservations person that I could (and should) buy our APs at the front desk at FW before I check in so I can get the AP discount on my campsite rate this January. She said I should park the RV in the side lot, walk in and get the APs, then check in. Has anyone ever done this? If necessary, I guess we could catch the bus to the TTC to get the APs and then ride back, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

my brother had called last week to ask and they said that you could not buy an ap in fw. since we are leaving in 2 days and he didn't want to have to have the rest of us wait while he had to go and get one he had it fed exed. i want to upgrade my park hopper to an ap so i'll see in a couple of days i guess. huck finn-- i can ask at the desk directly if you want and report back. let me know.

HuckFinn

I am almost certain that you can't buy AP's at FW. (i could be wrong.)

What we did in order to check in and get the AP dicount was to purchase the AP's on the phone or internet before hand. They will send you a voucher (little plastic ticket). That voucher can be used as proof of purchase of and AP for the discount at check in. After checking in and setteling in, we took a nice little boat ride to MK and turned in our vouchers there for our AP's.

This is not the only way to get around this, but a way that worked well for us.
- lori

Does anyone know if there is a place in Downtown Disney to purchase AP's? We were hoping to stop there if we don't get them beforehand. KQ

Another question where is the best place to buy the AP before checking in at FW. Bear in mind I am towing a 30' fifth wheel behind and tight places aren't my favorite.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Okay, if you can't buy them at the front desk at FW or at the Pioneer Hall ticket window, pull into the back end of the FW parking lot, catch the bus to the Settlement area, catch the boat over to MK, get your pass there and then do it all in reverse. Really, it won't be that bad and you'll enjoy the trip!

Barbara
174 days to go

Or... Don't turn right after going through the Magic Kingdom plaza for fort wilderness, instead continue straight and proceed to transportation and ticket. From there, the lines were very short for obtaining all tix. PS: Current offer on AP's for FL residents include an extra 100 days, thats a single pass valid four 465 days. Not bad eh??? Too bad I'm from Jersey ;)

I called the information center in Ocala, and they said you could buy your AP there. It is exit 68.
This could be an option.
Karen B.

Be careful at the Ocala Disney center if you have a big rig. It has grown up so much around there that access is tight. We have bypassed this stop for the past several years for this reason. Perhaps access is better now--anybody know?

Barbara
170 days to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter