AP rates for 9/1-10/31 are out

Website is still messed up. Just went on and it is still showing the AP Room only rate as a package.

Certain hotels it shows the room only and others it shows the package rate for ROOM ONLY

Def something wrong with site.
The most annoying part is they don't seem to realize or acknowledge that it's doing this. I'm not sure they are even trying to fix it

Website is still messed up. Just went on and it is still showing the AP Room only rate as a package.

Certain hotels it shows the room only and others it shows the package rate for ROOM ONLY

Def something wrong with site.
Yeah, I only got it once I talked to someone at Guest Services. The first 2 people I talked to a couple weeks ago didn't have a clue and basically just said the dining package was the discount, which didn't make sense. I emailed guest relations to complain and had an email chain going with them where I tried to send screenshots pointing out the issue, but eventually I just decided to give up. Then this week I got a call from someone who was able to get the 25% discount for POFQ. It's like she didn't even see the package discount thing, only the room only offer.

I noticed today that at some hotels prices have DROPPED for middle of Sept.

I booked last month studio rooms at the Beach Club villas using my ap rate.

Checked today and noticed a 2 bedroom villa was CHEAPER than 2 studio rooms.

So keep checking everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter