APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter!! This is getting so frustrating!! April 1st and no June dates. I am beginning to think I am going to pay a small fortune for our 8 nights @ Universal :(
Best laid plans with upgrading to AP and all

Last edited:
From what I have seen, a full Play More Save More discount will usually beat an APH discount. You may want to book that now and then just check when the APH rates release.

Happy Easter!! This is getting so frustrating!! April 1st and no June dates. I am beginning to think I am going to pay a small fortune for our 8 nights @ Universal :(
Based laid plans with upgrading to AP and all

I'm right there with you. They didn't release the last batch of dates until January 25th, and that covered March-May. That means people with a March reservation didn't see AP rates until possibly 5 weeks before their vacation if the "said vacation" was at the beginning of March. Going by that thinking, we may not see anything until the end of April for June AP rates, but I really hope to see something before then. :(

I'm right there with you. They didn't release the last batch of dates until January 25th, and that covered March-May. That means people with a March reservation didn't see AP rates until possibly 5 weeks before their vacation if the "said vacation" was at the beginning of March. Going by that thinking, we may not see anything until the end of April for June AP rates, but I really hope to see something before then. :(

Hi above pp might be correct. I called to see about APH rates for June and the Associate said probably by the end of April.:sad1: I am hoping she is wrong and I will still check daily!

If anyone is going 4/12-4/16 there is a last-minute passholder rate of $236 at Portofino for a garden view king. I’ve been checking rates for months and that’s by far the best I’ve seen.

Last edited:

THANK YOU!!! I've been checking every.single.day-several times a day since Jan 27th.... I had a save-more rate at RPR club for $435 and switched to PBH club for $409. We stayed at PBH in October and fell in love with it. I was looking forward to try RPR but I'll catch it another time! I will keep checking to make sure nothing cheaper comes up tho. I'm just glad it was finally posted. Good luck y'all!!

I honestly just clicked on the shortcut my phone created because I visited the website so many times, and the rates popped up. I did a double-take. Haha. We booked a Despicable Me Kids Suite for $559 compared to $799!!! My kids don’t know anything about it, so it’ll be a nice surprise.

I honestly just clicked on the shortcut my phone created because I visited the website so many times, and the rates popped up. I did a double-take. Haha. We booked a Despicable Me Kids Suite for $559 compared to $799!!! My kids don’t know anything about it, so it’ll be a nice surprise.
Did you randomly check because I don’t see them in the Hotel offers page

Did you randomly check because I don’t see them in the Hotel offers page

You have to enter the promo code “aph” if you’re on the Loew’s page. Instructions for both pages are in the first post of this thread. Good luck. :)

You can get AP rates for June on the UO Passholder site even though dates aren’t listed on the front page.

Thanks I was on the UO site but put the code in both UO and Loews
Loews site coming up a tad cheaper
Lots cheaper for PB vs HRH for us
Kids going to be disappointed but momma is picking cheaper PB vs HRH
So bummed I couldn’t get them HRH
I just can’t justify price for smaller room

Just got club level for June 18th thru June 21 - 474.00 night much better than over 600/night
Have you stayed club level before? Do you mind me asking where you are staying? Just trying to consider what the break even point is per person based on the offerings each day.
To do club level @ PB for my fam of 5 its an extra 627 for our 8 nights, roughly $16 a day per person. Just wondering if that is worth it to those who have done it before.

Dang the only rooms left for my dates are the top tier suites for $1700 a night. I’ll pass!!

Dang the only rooms left for my dates are the top tier suites for $1700 a night. I’ll pass!!

Sometimes the higher end/expensive rooms are released first, then the regular rooms are released later, possibly much later. I would keep looking.

Sometimes the higher end/expensive rooms are released first, then the regular rooms are released later, possibly much later. I would keep looking.

Thanks for the tip!!! I’ll definitely keep checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter