appetizers ?s

frayedend

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
In reading a few threads I have some questions about the TS meals for adults and kids.

Do we all get an appetizer? Are there kids appetizers or not? (I would doubt it).

I was reading a post with the daily breakdown and it showed 2 appetizers for the 2 adults. Wow, we are gonna be full if that is the case. Unless of course the downscale the size of apps for each person.

Thanks for any info :)

Everyone on the plan gets appetizers..Some of the TS restaurants have kids appetizers or allow kids to get an appetizer but I havent had any experience with this.. Does anyone know or can list some places that allow kids to get appetizers on the DP?

We just got back from our vacation (6/22 to 7/2/06). We ate TS dinner at Kona Cafe at the Poly twice (we really like this place). The first dinner our DD3 and DD5 was allowed to choose their appetizer from the adult menu. The second time we went, our server (Holly) did not allow us to get an appetizer for our girls. It is still a LOT of food whether my girls get an appetizer or not.

I do think it would be a lot of food for the kids, for sure. Heck, if they had chicken fingers on the app menu then the kids could just eat my appetizer for dinner and save the credit (which I would of course use for only child meals ;))

I would ask at each TS. WCC did not allow the kids an appetizer. Coral Reef allowed them to choose one from the adult menu. DS7 had a $9 (or $10 - can't remeber exact $) shrimp cocktail!!!!!

When I'm looking at the approved TS restaraunt menus, most appetizers range in price from $6-12. Do all appetizers count on DDP at a place? Or does it matter between a $6 dinner salad and $12 plate of crab cakes, for instance?

Thanks!

bluejasmine said:
Everyone on the plan gets appetizers..Some of the TS restaurants have kids appetizers or allow kids to get an appetizer but I havent had any experience with this.. Does anyone know or can list some places that allow kids to get appetizers on the DP?

It looks like more and more places are adding them to their menus... I started reading the menus when we booked our trip and not many had them listed now all 3 we are doing have them (LeCellier has kids Salad or Cheese soup) 50, Prime Time has Kids Salad or Chicken Noodle Soup and Tonys has choice of 2 things I think Ceaser salad or Fruit (but I have read so many menus I am confused)

I just went to that web site with menus and while I won;t list them All here are a few
Brown Derby: Chicken soup or Iceberg kettuce with Carrots and Tomatoes
Mama Melrose has Soup or Salad
Rose and Crown has Fruit and Cheese tasting or Leek SOup
Sci Fi Carrots and Celery with Ranch or fruit cheese plate with Mango Yogurt dip

It looks like all the menus that their site updated in June of 06 have kids appetizers and the ones that were updated before that do not have appetizers in Epcot

Oh it also looks like most are $1.99

I've never encountered children not getting an appetizer--maybe I eat in the wrong places?! :confused3 . Where there is no children's menu they choose from the adult menu, though children's appetizers are very common in the better restaurants and others are following suite with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter