April 2022 Anyone?

my retirement trip originally scheduled for April 2020, then October 2020, April 2021, now booked for April 2022 at Pop Century. Fingers crossed this time it happens. :-)

Congratulations on your retirement ...a little belated, I guess 8-) ! My crew is booked for April 2022 also.

We were planning to go in April 2020 as well. Fingers crossed the stars align and we can go on 2022. This will be the first time for the kids.

April 2022 will work out better I think. Hopefully no masks, things might be closer to "normal" or the new normal. More experiences open and my 2DGSs want to ride Tron and Guardians of the Galaxy which will not be open this April.

Were going April 2022! Had planned a long trip with all 4 parks planned for this November 2021, but decided to postpone it to allow more time for normalcy to come back. We are going this May for a quick weekend resort only trip, but I’m looking forward to being back in the parks april 2022!

we were scheduled for a April 2020 trip - I had just gotten the best FP+ reservations in late Feb 2020 - it was so sad cancelling them all 4 weeks later.

But I'm trying to be optimistic that late April 2022 will be a good time to head back and things will look more like the old WDW than they do now. We had planned on staying at the Poly in 2020 but with my kids 2 years older by the time we go again I decided to stay closer to DHS and Epcot and reserved Yacht Club instead. I'm excited!

we were scheduled for a April 2020 trip - I had just gotten the best FP+ reservations in late Feb 2020 - it was so sad cancelling them all 4 weeks later.

But I'm trying to be optimistic that late April 2022 will be a good time to head back and things will look more like the old WDW than they do now. We had planned on staying at the Poly in 2020 but with my kids 2 years older by the time we go again I decided to stay closer to DHS and Epcot and reserved Yacht Club instead. I'm excited!
I had PERFECT FP+ made for April 2020. :-)

We are planning an April 2022! like everyone else I’m hoping things are back to normal at the parks by then. I have our package and park reservations booked but don’t want to start planning beyond that until I have a better idea of what to expect. Glad to be joining this thread!

Just booked our trip for Late April 2022 as well. We were supposed to go in 2020, thought about booking this year but just didn’t feel like it was the right time with COVID still rampant and so much stuff being closed. Hotel and tickets are booked, though I will be keeping an eye out for discounts when We get closer. Also, we have a split stay with 6 nights at WDS and 3 nights at Universal. I am also hopeful that things will be closer to normal by then.

thinking april 2-8 resort will be decided soon. anyone who booked direct were there any deals? Not sure if we are using dvc or booking reg resort

Agreed with SweetieinVT -- obviously everything could be different this years, but I've found that spring discounts tend to drop around 10/1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter