April 2022 Anyone?

Here now and I have to say the hugs from the characters today are extra big! Everyone has been wonderful. They are like get youe hugs in! One cast member said it’s been a special day for them because they haven’t been able to hug in over 2 years.

Hi from the Poly! We got here around 1 today and it’s been great! We got a fantastic room, just what I wanted (monorail view!), although I did have to be asked to be moved from the 2nd floor to the 3rd.

Food (Kona and Captain Cooks) has been terrific, and both Trader Sam’s and the fireworks were so much fun. A perfect first day!

We are at Epcot extended evening hours right now. Frozen broke down when we were in line, so of course everyone went to ratatouille. Probably will be the only ride we will do tonight 😩

Hi from the Poly! We got here around 1 today and it’s been great! We got a fantastic room, just what I wanted (monorail view!), although I did have to be asked to be moved from the 2nd floor to the 3rd.

Food (Kona and Captain Cooks) has been terrific, and both Trader Sam’s and the fireworks were so much fun. A perfect first day!
Love the Poly! This will be our first time to WL and I'm hoping we like it as much as the Poly.

Love the Poly! This will be our first time to WL and I'm hoping we like it as much as the Poly.

We’ve stayed at WL twice and will stay there again for a short trip in September! I feel like WL, AKL, and the Poly are all similar in terms of overall quality, design, and vibe, and I really love all three. Can’t wait to hear what you think about WL!

There is new availability for next week for HS. Just got the alert from Thrill Data. Was able to make a reservation for our arrival day on 4/23 so we can hopefully hit a headliner on our first day there. Excited!

Still no availability all week for MK though.

We’re here now. Just a quick heads up - there’s a great PhotoPass set up at the Grand Floridian for girls. It has the Cinderella slipper and she does a whole photo shoot that reminded me of the BBB photos. Very cool random surprise worth hunting down if you have a daughter

We’re here now. Just a quick heads up - there’s a great PhotoPass set up at the Grand Floridian for girls. It has the Cinderella slipper and she does a whole photo shoot that reminded me of the BBB photos. Very cool random surprise worth hunting down if you have a daughter
Thank you! We arrive tomorrow night; my girls will love this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter