April 9,2016-Fantasy 7 day Eastern (Tortola)

As for excursions: We booked a private island hopping charter for the BVIs...we've done a similar one in the Bahamas where the captain is flexible with your plans (snorkeling, beach visits, fishing etc.). No plans yet for the USVI and Castaway Cay will be a total relaxation day. Our teens will probably do the teen only excursion there though.

Will be sailing on this cruise as well. (6A) (Aft-Oceanview with verandah) This will be our second, the first was on the Dream last April. Looking to get started with the whole FE thing as well. Will be sailing with my my girlfriend and my son who is 11.

Quick question for those experienced sailors :) booked our cruise through Costco travel and was wondering if anyone knew how the online check in works for travelers who use an agent? Getting excited and want to know all the right steps :)
Thanks to anyone who can share some info! Happy Holidays!

Quick question for those experienced sailors :) booked our cruise through Costco travel and was wondering if anyone knew how the online check in works for travelers who use an agent? Getting excited and want to know all the right steps :)
Thanks to anyone who can share some info! Happy Holidays!

Do you have an online account yet on the Disney Cruise site yet? If not set one up. Then if you go to the right and go under My Disney Cruise and click on My Reservation they will then ask you for your booking number which will be on the receipt from the travel agent and your birth date. Then you access all you need to check in online once it is time to do so. Super easy. Hope that helps.

I guess better late than never.....we booked a while back. DH, Me, DS 10, DD 7, and DS 5. This will be our 1st time cruising with Disney, so any advice is greatly appreciated. Been looking online for different things. Will join the FB page. Can't wait for April!

Welcome aboard everyone. I hope you managed to get your Disney Cruise account set up Vacaymom.

I had an expensive Christmas as paid the balance of the cruise...yikes! Booked activities on Boxing day which is making it seem all so real.

We are now in double digits :flower1:

Roll on april.

Do you have an online account yet on the Disney Cruise site yet? If not set one up. Then if you go to the right and go under My Disney Cruise and click on My Reservation they will then ask you for your booking number which will be on the receipt from the travel agent and your birth date. Then you access all you need to check in online once it is time to do so. Super easy. Hope that helps.
Thanks!!!! Got it!! Yay!!

Hi! It's our first cruise ever! I believe it will be very, very special. It's me and my DD, who will be turning 6. The cruise is the party and the gift all together. Can't wait!!!

Hi! This is our 2nd cruise and first on the Fantasy. We are getting very excited. We are traveling with friends and it is their first Disney cruise. Between our two families we have 8 kids! We have a 14 year old boy, and girls age 10, 6, and our youngest will turn 3 on the cruise. Our friends have boys aged 13 and 12 and girls aged 10 and 9. I am interested in joining the fish extender group too. Has that been started yet?

Hi! This is our 2nd cruise and first on the Fantasy. We are getting very excited. We are traveling with friends and it is their first Disney cruise. Between our two families we have 8 kids! We have a 14 year old boy, and girls age 10, 6, and our youngest will turn 3 on the cruise. Our friends have boys aged 13 and 12 and girls aged 10 and 9. I am interested in joining the fish extender group too. Has that been started yet?

I know there is a few groups on the FB group

Last edited:
Hi all! There is a good chance we are going to join you all on this cruise. My DW and I are both trying to create a week long gap in our work schedules, and if we can my DW, DD(6) and I will book this cruise. It will be my daughters first cruise and the first Disney cruise for all of us. Hope to see you all in April! We would also be interested in joining a FE.

Thanks
Matt

Actually, you have to delete it.

The reason the policy was added was due to the massive number of posters pulling people to other social media sites (away from the DISboards).

I deleted the link on my post but it is still in the post when I was quoted. Will it come off now?

Another first time cruiser question...is the animation magic "show" done your first night at animators palate or could it be the second night you go? Made reservations for Palo for 2nd half of cruise but don't want to miss that part of animators palate...
Thanks.....counting down the days!!!!!

Another first time cruiser question...is the animation magic "show" done your first night at animators palate or could it be the second night you go? Made reservations for Palo for 2nd half of cruise but don't want to miss that part of animators palate...
Thanks.....counting down the days!!!!!

Crush is usually the first AP night with the animation show the second.

Hi All! This is going to be our first Disney cruise, hoping DD (age 7) will love it! I was just reading about fish extenders-is there a separate thread for that somewhere? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter