April Exercise Challenge - Bunny Hop on over!!

Please put me down for 600 for this month. Thanks for hosting!!!

HI Julie,

Thanks for hosting this again for April!!! I am going to shot for 900 in April. I am going to make March's challenge, so I am going to push for April!!

Please could you count me in for 800 thanks:goodvibes

Is there a link somewhere that will explain the challenges? I'm really unsure of what the percents mean and i'd really like some extra motivation!

Is there a link somewhere that will explain the challenges? I'm really unsure of what the percents mean and i'd really like some extra motivation!

This is my first time doing this, so I could be wrong. Feel free to add whatever or correct me if I'm wrong. Everyone sets a goal for themselves to exercise for the month of April. For example, I did 500 minutes, so my challenge would be to reach 500 minutes by the end of April. As we exercise, we post how long we did it for and the OP (thanks for hosting it BTW!) will put how many minutes we have total in the 1st post. The percents are how far you are individually into your goal. For example, if your goal was 1000 minutes and you have 100 minutes so far, you would be at 10% and your color would be whatever it says is for 10%.

This is my first time doing this, so I could be wrong. Feel free to add whatever or correct me if I'm wrong. Everyone sets a goal for themselves to exercise for the month of April. For example, I did 500 minutes, so my challenge would be to reach 500 minutes by the end of April. As we exercise, we post how long we did it for and the OP (thanks for hosting it BTW!) will put how many minutes we have total in the 1st post. The percents are how far you are individually into your goal. For example, if your goal was 1000 minutes and you have 100 minutes so far, you would be at 10% and your color would be whatever it says is for 10%.

Thanks! This will be my first month, so put me down for 600! :woohoo:

my goal this month is 1500 min! i joined a gym and have been going at least 3 times a week so i think i can make it! :cool1:

Sign me up! I don't know how to do the cute things but I am in. :goodvibes

I'd like to pledge for a very conservative 700 minutes. Actually, I'd like to pledge more, but my sciatica's still complaining about last month, so I'll be kind to it. But I need to pledge something to keep from just lying around. That's not a good thing to do.

Thanks for hosting again, Julie!

Please put me in for 1500 min for April. Hopefully I will be able to do it. I head to my Ortho on Tues because my knees have been really bad lately. My real challenge this month may be finding ways to exercise that won't cause any more knee problems.

I see we have a lot of challenge newbies! :welcome: Glad to see you here! Set your goal, do your exercise, then post your minutes. You'll find plenty of support here. We really help each other to stay motivated and on the exercise bandwagon! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Even though I was a complete no-show for the March challenge, I would like to sign up again for April. I'll be out of town for about 11 days, but hope to get some exercise in.

Just put me down for 400

Thanks for running the challenge

Thanks for hosting again, Julie. I just made my March goal, but will up it a little for April. Please put me down for 1300.

:welcome: to all the new faces on the WISH board. This place a great source of inspiration.

Hi everyone - Happy April!! I will start with 30 minutes from this morning, thanks - it's Sunday - start small!! Thanks Julie - good hosting job. Quick question though - I can't seem to get the clippie to work? Is it just me? Maybe someone can help me - I've done all the usual things, and it doesn't work for me..!!:sad2:

Thanks - Heather

Total so far 30/1200

Hello! This will be my first month and I'm strongly looking forward to is as my family does not offer that much support along the road! Please sign me up for 800 minutes! Might sound like a lot for my first month, but if I'm going to comit, I'm going to go all the way!

I made goal in March, so I'll bump things up in April and shoot for 1000 minutes!
Thanks!
jana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter