April Exercise Challenge - Bunny Hop on over!!

4/1 Sun - 60 min walk to/from Dunkins for a coffee - thanks for doing this

I'm hesitant to put in for 1000 but gonna do it again. This has to be my month. Really felt like last month was gonna be it but I got very ill with double ear infection and sinus infection and was hardly able to move for over a week. Then have been struggling with a stupid cough but I have the energy and I am well enough to start exercise again just been lazy and going through some problems in marriage. But I think with all the stress and divorce once again looming over my head it will help a ton to get in exercise.

I just don't know what the coming weeks/months have in store for me. Its rough but I know the exercise will help. ;) :goodvibes

Went for a 60 min walk today
60/800 so far.

Thanks for hosting, Julie!

I fell apart in March after being right on track to make goal for the second time this year. I haven't exercised (unless you count daily walking and a trip to the zoo) since March 16th! :scared1: Shame on me, and I've got to get back on track in order to meet my goals!

Please put me down for 1260 minutes this month. 60 minutes a day, 5 days a week...that's the way it's got to be! :)

Ok, I did horribly last month...........1500 minutes........thx for doing this!:cool1:

4/1...........125 minutes/1500.........today!
4/2...........80 minutes/205
4/3...........30 min/ 235
4/4...........90 min/ 325
4/5...........50 min/ 375
4/7..........125 min/500
4/17.........40 min/540
4/18.........80 minutes/620
4/20.........90/710
4/21.........60/770
4/23.........115/885
4/25 .........100/985
4/28...........70/1055
4/29...........80/1135
4/30..........135/1270

Please start me out with 30 min. today of walking!
Thanks,
Linda:)

I think I will jump in. Julie, put me down for 800 minutes.

Thanks

Wendy

I got a good start...90 minutes cardio today. Gives me 90/950.
Thanks Julie

I didn't quite make it last month:sad2: but I am going to try again.Will you please sign me up for 1200 min.Thanks.

It's the first day of the month and I already think that I want to withdraw from the challenge. :(

I am going to be doing LOTS this week getting ready for Easter and company, etc. No time to do formal exercise (but I will be getting WW activity points. :) )

I will be having company until the 14th. Then I have to get ready to go on our HS band trip at the end of the month.

I think that I will be BUSY, and I don't think that there is much time for exercise... :(

Okay, off to a good start so far with 50/500. Here's hoping it stays this way! Good luck everyone! :)

I want to join since i missed March by 100 minutes. You can put me down for 1000. Yesterday I took a 30 minute walk 30/1000. Thanks :)

I'm going to try for 1000. I've already done 120 for yesterday and today so I'm off to a good start. Maybe this will help me stay motivated!!

Hello,

I can't seem to get the new April clippie to work. When I copy and paste, change the { to [ it does not work....anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter