April showers will bring . Arizona Rita is our winner - need hostess though for May!

10 more for me. :woohoo:

The stack that is my goal, is getting pretty small now. So I dug out my Iris container with my pages from an old Color Swap. I'm going to see if I can figure out pictures that will work with those pages. We're going to Costco this weekend, so if I could get a batch of pictures printed to use for that, in addition to my other completed pages that would be awesome. I wish I could say my stash is getting smaller, but I just used all my progress as an excuse to buy stuff at Tuesday Morning, and I had a $50 GC for Michaels burning away (only spent $20 of that though). I think I'll have to be happy with my "swap stash" getting smaller. :rotfl:

Please add another 11 for me..

I am about 15 layouts away from being done with all of DS17's sports pages!!!

I will have meet my goal to have his school and sports books done by graduation... Next I will work on his life books to have them done by August/September.

10 more for me. :woohoo:

The stack that is my goal, is getting pretty small now. So I dug out my Iris container with my pages from an old Color Swap. I'm going to see if I can figure out pictures that will work with those pages. We're going to Costco this weekend, so if I could get a batch of pictures printed to use for that, in addition to my other completed pages that would be awesome. I wish I could say my stash is getting smaller, but I just used all my progress as an excuse to buy stuff at Tuesday Morning, and I had a $50 GC for Michaels burning away (only spent $20 of that though). I think I'll have to be happy with my "swap stash" getting smaller. :rotfl:

yay for getting that swap stash used up :thumbsup2

Please add another 11 for me..

I am about 15 layouts away from being done with all of DS17's sports pages!!!

I will have meet my goal to have his school and sports books done by graduation... Next I will work on his life books to have them done by August/September.

way to go Nan! you are charging through all those LO quick!

Another 7 more done for me....

Thanks!

Becky

updated to here!
hope everyone gets a lot of scrap time in today and over the weekend!

20 pages for me this week!
My goal is at least that each week. Had a busier than expected week.
Thank you!

8 more.

And that's my 26 pages, which were goal! The last few, I was struggling with figuring out how I wanted to embellish. But I think I got it figured out. So moving onto my stretch goal, which is getting some pictures printed this weekend for page swap pages. The 2nd half of the month, I don't expect to have time to scrap, since I have to work on organization/cleaning before our house guests visit. So I'm glad I got these pages finished before I have to transition to that.

Just finished 4 pages - doesn't sound like a lot but it took me awhile!

20 pages for me this week!
My goal is at least that each week. Had a busier than expected week.
Thank you!

great job Rita! hope your week will be quieter!

8 more.

And that's my 26 pages, which were goal! The last few, I was struggling with figuring out how I wanted to embellish. But I think I got it figured out. So moving onto my stretch goal, which is getting some pictures printed this weekend for page swap pages. The 2nd half of the month, I don't expect to have time to scrap, since I have to work on organization/cleaning before our house guests visit. So I'm glad I got these pages finished before I have to transition to that.

yay for meeting your goal! good luck with the organization!

Just finished 4 pages - doesn't sound like a lot but it took me awhile!

every page is a done page Chae! keep plugging away

I finished 14 more....WDW is getting closer to completion!

updated to here!

Did 2 pages over the weekend - only 2 more to do and this album will be done - gotta buy some special paper for the last 2

Please add another 20 for me .
Hawaii is almost finished and I have 2 Halloween and 1 Christmas trip to Disneyland and I will actually be caught up with our vacations!
I went to Costco and acyually have the photos from the first Disneyland trip in front of me.:cool1:

Please add another 20 for me .
Hawaii is almost finished and I have 2 Halloween and 1 Christmas trip to Disneyland and I will actually be caught up with our vacations!
I went to Costco and acyually have the photos from the first Disneyland trip in front of me.:cool1:

great news Rita! feels good to get those projects completed!

I scrapped 28 pages the last couple days! just have to kit about 10 more LO's and our WDW trip will be finished!

updated to here!

Morning - I scrapped 15 more pages over the weekend :)

Becky

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I finished 18 more....3 separate LO's and then our resort photos which will probably be 5 more...hope to have this all finished by Wednesday!

updated to here!

20 more lovely Hawaiian pages finished.
If my calculations are right after this I will still need 24 to reach goal. This should not be a problem! Yea!:cool1:

20 more lovely Hawaiian pages finished.
If my calculations are right after this I will still need 24 to reach goal. This should not be a problem! Yea!:cool1:

:banana: doing great Rita!

I got my last WDW trip done :woohoo: last 16 pages completed! :yay::dance3:

now to get page protectors and albums ordered!

then will start our Feb DLR trip which will be quick since I didn't take too many photos and will be doing a simple LO for each page!

Please add 7 more pages to my total.

I hope to make a large dent in my last stack and meet my goal over the weekend. I'm not going to do as much in May so I can enjoy every minute of the last month of school with my boys.... and then DD will be home on Mother's Day! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter