April showers will bring . Arizona Rita is our winner - need hostess though for May!

finished 2 pages - I'm gonna have to get moving to meet my goal! My DDs are coming tomorrow to scrap so hopefully that will get me going!

I finished 4 pages...

updated to here :yay: keep plugging away ladies :thumbsup2

Had a good fun weekend with my DDs - got 11 pages done! finished one album and started another

Drum roll please........... I made goal, plus one!
25 more done!!!!
Puts me at 100 with 3 days to spare! and Hawaii is done!:cool1:
Thank you!

I did 51 pages at my weekend crop!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

that's great Jennifer :dance3:

Please add another 12 pages for me.

way to go Cassey :yay:

Had a good fun weekend with my DDs - got 11 pages done! finished one album and started another

:woohoo: Chae :woohoo:

Drum roll please........... I made goal, plus one!
25 more done!!!!
Puts me at 100 with 3 days to spare! and Hawaii is done!:cool1:
Thank you!

double :cheer2::cheer2: Rita :cheer2::cheer2:

I finished our Feb DLR trip with 18 pages :dance3:
now on to sorting dance and choir photos!

updated to here!!

So since meeting my goal, I've been plugging away and completing additional pages. I was doing pretty well, and then I got majorly whammied. I finally counted up what is complete.

21 more pages.

The whammy is we found out my Mom has cancer. I'm 1800 miles away, so it's been tough not being able to help her during the whole diagnosis process leading into treatment now. And my brain is just one pile of uncreative goo now. So I'm not sure what this is going to do to my future scrapping the next few months. I'll be off to Florida at some point during her chemo, but don't know when or for how long yet. When I'm home, I'll try to scrap.

Hope, so sorry to hear this. I know you are close to your Mom. Know that good thoughts and prayers are with you.

If I win this month's total I will not be able to host May. I dont want to start something I cant finish and we will be leaving for the Alaskan Cruise on the 23rd. I will be happy to trade months if someone could step up and host.
Again, thats if I win. Hopefully someone will beat me!:goodvibes

Just finished 4 more today! Thanks for keeping track mommy2mrb!

You are welcome!

So since meeting my goal, I've been plugging away and completing additional pages. I was doing pretty well, and then I got majorly whammied. I finally counted up what is complete.

21 more pages.

The whammy is we found out my Mom has cancer. I'm 1800 miles away, so it's been tough not being able to help her during the whole diagnosis process leading into treatment now. And my brain is just one pile of uncreative goo now. So I'm not sure what this is going to do to my future scrapping the next few months. I'll be off to Florida at some point during her chemo, but don't know when or for how long yet. When I'm home, I'll try to scrap.

Hope so sorry to hear about your mom, never easy being away during a difficult time. prayers for you both :hug:

Hope, so sorry to hear this. I know you are close to your Mom. Know that good thoughts and prayers are with you.

If I win this month's total I will not be able to host May. I dont want to start something I cant finish and we will be leaving for the Alaskan Cruise on the 23rd. I will be happy to trade months if someone could step up and host.
Again, thats if I win. Hopefully someone will beat me!:goodvibes

yes you are the winner Rita! congratulations :cheer2::cheer2: I will see if anyone else wants to take over hostess duties for May...if not I can do it again!

we are updated and winner for the month is Rita!
she is unable to host May's Challenge though.

Anyone else want to be the hostess? please let me know sometime today! thanks! if not I can host again this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter