April Weather???

We went last April and it was hot! in the high 80's and into the 90'2 and muggy. The eveings did cool down pretty good into the high 70s .

We were there in April,2000. In the morning and evenings we sometimes needed a light jacket or sweater, but during the day it was HOT. You should be able to swim no problem.

I would be interested to know more about this also....I am returning next April and chose that time to go based on the least rain! ;)

Anyone that has gone in April, did you get much rain, if any? I've only went in the summer when it rains daily.....

April is actually one of the dryest months in central Florida. The temps will get into the 80's during the days, but may be in the 60's at night. You should have no problems swimming at that time!

The weather in April is great. The weather is perfect for swimming. It is comfortable in the mornings and evenings and hot enough for swimming during the day. When the parks had EE we would wear a light jacket at 6:30am but this year with the later opening we didn't need jackets.

We go every April. The weather is always perfect. It is hot enough to go swimming, but not too hot to stand in lines. There have been very few years that it has even rained. And when it did it was only for a short time. The nights can get cool. One night this year we had to put sweatshirts on. Great time to go.

Went went this past april, the week of the 5th and the weather was great. It was hot, but tolerable. You definately will not have a problem with swimming.

poohangel:sunny:

We've been twice in April and the weather was great during the day for swimming.:D

we went in 2000 the last week in april-1st week in may and in 2002 the 3rd week in april. both trips we had beautiful weather, low to mid 80's, hot but not too humid. we did not find we needed jackets at all and enjoyed swimming at the water parks. both trips it only rained once, the day before we were to leave and only for about an hour!!! i am planning on going back at the same time of year in 2003. for us it was perfect.:) :)

katypop:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter