• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have publicly acknowledged it at the time that it was first brought up as an issue was my point and is what makes me doubt the sincerity of their apology. That was my point.

Okay... I think you're aiming this at the wrong person here. I've stayed out of this mostly and was just explaining my thoughts. No vicious attacks from me or trolling. Just my thoughts on a topic that was brought up by someone else.

Have a nice day!
I apologise. The first part of my post was a response to your comment, but the rest was just a general observation. I am sorry for causing you offence.

They could have publicly acknowledged it at the time that it was first brought up as an issue was my point and is what makes me doubt the sincerity of their apology. That was my point.
Do you know they were aware of them being brought up as an issue? If so, how?

Thank God I spent my teenage , college, and young adulthood in the dark ages before social media. I would be mortified if some of my “adventures “ and opinions were still out there. My opinions were based on inexperience at best, ignorance at worst. I thought I knew so much and knew very little. The Trackers are successful, come across as pleasant, and have provided me some info I needed. Paging Mr. Morrow and Disney Food blog are also easy for me to watch. If I’m not interested (like their home blogs) I just find something else. I get more information from Disboards than any other source. The Dis Unplugged is also fun to watch. I just don’t get the hate. But neither do I get all the negative judgmental comments people post on these boards when no opinions are asked for. I have more respect for posters who express their opinions in non- judgmental , less venomous way. But some like the drama of people spouting hate from behind a keyboard, and some like watching wrecks on the side of the road too. Bless their hearts🙄.

I don't care much for the Trackers, but I don't wish them ill will or anything. I only watch a video of theirs once in awhile and am not subscribed to their channel. Their room tour videos are fine, but can be a bit long and there's a ton of other resort room tour videos out there as an alternative.

Their food reviews are very....thorough, to put it nicely. On the flip side of that, they're a bit long and at times, it seems like everything they review is some variation of "great" or "amazing."

I don't put much stock in Youtubers who are sponsored by a company with a bunch of freebies. I've watched a small handful of videos where they went to some fancy restaurant where the entire meal was comped/sponsored by the restaurant and the amount of times the Trackers said stuff like "I'm SO excited to try out Restaurant X today!" was nauseating. It came across as contrived and completely fake.

Or the VRBO stay video I saw once of theirs where they went on and on about this great vacation rental home and then at some point in I think the tail end of the video, one of them mentioned very briefly that it was entirely sponsored by the VRBO property owner. Bleh, ok.

Jen hasn't been very nice to people in the past on social media and has a tendency to spout political nonsense on her Twitter account...which is stupid if your & your spouse's "job" is earning bucks from Youtube views with the intent being to appeal to as wide a range of an audience as possible...so then why wouldn't you just stay away from discussing politics entirely? It's foolish and stupid.

And their whole Tesla thing...barf, gag me with a spoon.

I pretty much can't relate to them at all. Especially now with all of their deluxe resort 'staycation' stuff lately. No 'average Joe' can really afford to stay at all of those places all the time.

Their son is adorable. They're clearly devoted and caring parents and I absolutely respect that.

I also don't really feel bad for them. They are doing well and haven't been banned by Disney. I saw the video and... it wasn't great. Its not like they were screaming racial slurs but I understand how Disney wouldn't want that associated with their brand. And that is the unfortunate thing about social media. If you have a spotlight on you there is less forgiveness. If you had something like this in your past you would be totally embarrassed and think "how could I have been so dumb ugh". But for someone with a platform they are def held to a different standard. I believe they did apologize but not everyone can forgive.

I do find it odd when people say "I am not woke" as wokeness is defined by being aware of injustices in society. Like it just means to try to be actively against racism, homophobia, sexism, transphobia etc etc. I think some people use the term and try to take it to an extreme but you can still be "woke" without taking it to the "witch-hunty" extreme some people make it out to be.

I apologise. The first part of my post was a response to your comment, but the rest was just a general observation. I am sorry for causing you offence.

No worries!

Do you know they were aware of them being brought up as an issue? If so, how?

It was brought up by people on social media in the past - twitter mainly I think. Jen has a bad track record on that platform as others have mentioned.

It was brought up by people on social media in the past - twitter mainly I think. Jen has a bad track record on that platform as others have mentioned.
Being talked about on social media doesn't mean they knew of the discussion. I'm looking for interaction from them that shows they were aware of the complaints.

I like the Trackers. They seem fairly down to earth and their content is good. I also like Kyle Palo. He's mentioned he worked at Disney before so he knows the in and outs, for the most part.

Not a fan of the Kay brothers. A quick Google search and you can see some of the stuff with their family. Plus, I think Michael can be a little over the top.

I like the Trackers. They seem fairly down to earth and their content is good. I also like Kyle Palo. He's mentioned he worked at Disney before so he knows the in and outs, for the most part.

Not a fan of the Kay brothers. A quick Google search and you can see some of the stuff with their family. Plus, I think Michael can be a little over the top.

Kay 4 lyf

I don't care much for the Trackers, but I don't wish them ill will or anything. I only watch a video of theirs once in awhile and am not subscribed to their channel. Their room tour videos are fine, but can be a bit long and there's a ton of other resort room tour videos out there as an alternative.

Their food reviews are very....thorough, to put it nicely. On the flip side of that, they're a bit long and at times, it seems like everything they review is some variation of "great" or "amazing."

I don't put much stock in Youtubers who are sponsored by a company with a bunch of freebies. I've watched a small handful of videos where they went to some fancy restaurant where the entire meal was comped/sponsored by the restaurant and the amount of times the Trackers said stuff like "I'm SO excited to try out Restaurant X today!" was nauseating. It came across as contrived and completely fake.

Or the VRBO stay video I saw once of theirs where they went on and on about this great vacation rental home and then at some point in I think the tail end of the video, one of them mentioned very briefly that it was entirely sponsored by the VRBO property owner. Bleh, ok.

Jen hasn't been very nice to people in the past on social media and has a tendency to spout political nonsense on her Twitter account...which is stupid if your & your spouse's "job" is earning bucks from Youtube views with the intent being to appeal to as wide a range of an audience as possible...so then why wouldn't you just stay away from discussing politics entirely? It's foolish and stupid.

And their whole Tesla thing...barf, gag me with a spoon.

I pretty much can't relate to them at all. Especially now with all of their deluxe resort 'staycation' stuff lately. No 'average Joe' can really afford to stay at all of those places all the time.

Their son is adorable. They're clearly devoted and caring parents and I absolutely respect that.
I agree with you. I really did not like the statement Jen is making saying that the reason they were taken off media list at both parks was "all because of some internet troll" not taking any blame for her/ their own actions. Anyone making money blogging needs to bank the money, this job may be lucrative now but its definitely not a lifelong career. Jackson is truly adorable who will truly never know the magic of Disney world like so many other Floridians.

Isnt Kay the one who recently outed himself as not
Being vaccinated, yet he’s been walking around the parks for months without his mask on pretending / telling people he was fully vaccinated?

that’s a no from me.
I don’t think he ever said he was vaccinated.

I don’t think he ever said he was vaccinated.
He’s been walking around the parks for the last few months without a mask on, when the requirement for doing so is that you’re fully vaccinated. Him not being vaccinated is fine, but if he’s not vaccinated; I believe the requirement is to still wear a mask.

I used to run in the same circles as them. I like Tim a lot. He's a nice guy. His family is very sweet. Love his dad. I'm not a fan of Jenn.

I remember that they used to have a skit channel years ago called Skitty Skitty Bang Bang. The channel had episodes where Jenn shot Tim dead on a first date; another one was their misunderstanding of bringing coke to a party (they brought cocaine when the host was asking them to bring Coca-Cola).

I admit that I went down a rabbit hole of gossip a bit after I stopped hanging out with them and found the gurugossip page. Shortly after Skitty Skitty Bang Bang was discussed on the gurugossip page, the channel was deleted. There were other older videos that were discussed that were also removed by Jenn. The gay contagious and urban party videos were brought up, but not deleted. Jenn read on that page. Jenn follows all social media and gossip boards pertaining to them like a hawk. Anyone who knows them also knows Jenn's past behavior on Twitter. She also would seek out conversations about them that she was never tagged in, including getting into arguments with people where she wasn't even mentioned. I remember one with Justin Scarred. So she's aware of when they're being discussed on social. These are just facts that anyone who knows Jenn knows this.

Truth is, they made some bad decisions about making and keeping up certain videos and now have to deal with it. They're doing ok, with or without having media. People need to stop making excuses for them.

He’s been walking around the parks for the last few months without a mask on, when the requirement for doing so is that you’re fully vaccinated. Him not being vaccinated is fine, but if he’s not vaccinated; I believe the requirement is to still wear a mask.
Outside? I don’t think anyone has to wear it outside. Did Disney ever drop it for inside? I don’t remember. Universal just encourages mask wearing all around but doesn’t require anyone. Also, in Florida, they are not allowed to ask customers.

Wa
I used to run in the same circles as them. I like Tim a lot. He's a nice guy. His family is very sweet. Love his dad. I'm not a fan of Jenn.

I remember that they used to have a skit channel years ago called Skitty Skitty Bang Bang. The channel had episodes where Jenn shot Tim dead on a first date; another one was their misunderstanding of bringing coke to a party (they brought cocaine when the host was asking them to bring Coca-Cola).

I admit that I went down a rabbit hole of gossip a bit after I stopped hanging out with them and found the gurugossip page. Shortly after Skitty Skitty Bang Bang was discussed on the gurugossip page, the channel was deleted. There were other older videos that were discussed that were also removed by Jenn. The gay contagious and urban party videos were brought up, but not deleted. Jenn read on that page. Jenn follows all social media and gossip boards pertaining to them like a hawk. Anyone who knows them also knows Jenn's past behavior on Twitter. She also would seek out conversations about them that she was never tagged in, including getting into arguments with people where she wasn't even mentioned. I remember one with Justin Scarred. So she's aware of when they're being discussed on social. These are just facts that anyone who knows Jenn knows this.

Truth is, they made some bad decisions about making and keeping up certain videos and now have to deal with it. They're doing ok, with or without having media. People need to stop making excuses for them.
Wait, Jenn got in an argument with Justin scarred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter