Are there any Disney SINGLES out there? College edition

I was Given this page along with other web sites by a Person I recently met while at Disneyland. I saw This posting and had to post.As for Single Guys on here I am a Single 27 Year Old Guy That Loves Disney. I own two successful home based businesses but due to the love of Disney that was started as a kid I also work part tme in the park helping to bring the Magic alive. It takes me without traffic 45 minnutes to get to work with traffic more like an hour and a half but I love being there! I even drive there on my days off. Alot of my friends think I'm crazy but I just ignore them for All of My Best child hood memories are of my family and I at Disney World and It still brings me warm memories and warm feelings being there. I think it's even more so becouse I am part of making the memories for so many other Guests that arrive at the park. Even when I am not working and just in the park I am inquiring about Guests time in the park and trying to make sure that they are having a wonderful time even taking time to take pictures for them. I Love the Magic that is Disney!!

Wow DisneylandRick, that's very cool! If I lived anywhere near a park, I'm sure I would do that too! That's devotion! lol

Hi all... I'm a 22 yr old female who would like to meet someone that shares the love of disney w/ me. I am planning on doing another CP this fall and then a Professional Internship in the Spring. If I do not get the PI, I am still planning on moving down there permanently. Feel free to IM on AIM at tiggerloverbball, if you have any questions about the CP, since I am a campus rep. ~Johanna~

I'm a single Disney guy living in Nebraska. It's hard to find any ladies here that are into the parks as much as I am. That's the curse of being in middle America, nowhere near either park. That's why I love this board, so I know that I'm not the only one my age that is still letting my inner child out. I might have to check out this facebook group, too.

I'm 20 and a single Disney girl from Baltimore. Any other mid atlantics out there?

im 22 and single..most guys think im crazy when i go to disney, let alone being able to find a guy that likes disney too!

facebook.com/p/Chris_Favreau/501379427 !!Facebook!!

Hey ladies I'm 20 from CT and I love the mouse! Obviously I like girls who love him too! I'm going back in March and it will be my 6th time. Find me on facebook or im me.

I'm Nikki, I just joined this board. I am 23 and finishing up grad school in Buffalo, NY. I love everything Disney and I am finally going to WDW in March! Like I said, I'm new so I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow young Disney lovers!

I'm Nikki, I just joined this board. I am 23 and finishing up grad school in Buffalo, NY. I love everything Disney and I am finally going to WDW in March! Like I said, I'm new so I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow young Disney lovers!

Welcome!!! I hope you do meet a lot of new people. There is a thread floating around here about facebook...it has people's link to their pages, you should check it out:thumbsup2

Hi, I'm John, 20, I'm a sophomore Computer Science major at Washington State University.
A bit about me and how Disney i am:
I turned down a trip to Germany to go to WDW for my HS graduation present and I would do anything to be an Imagineer. Sometimes I listen to the Wishes soundtrack to go to sleep at night when I'm stressed.
Other stuff about me... I'm a big geek, I love gadgets and I spend a lot of time on the internet, it kinda goes hand in hand with the CS major... I love swing dancing, being with friends and goofing around. I'm a generally happy person but I like to be sarcastic and a general smartass.
I just joined the board but I've come to look up Disney parks stuff a few times since my mom was a hardcore Dis addict (not dissing it :P) before our trip in 05. I just figured out this week that American Airlines changed their rewards program so I only need 25k miles (used to be 40k) to fly to Orlando from Seattle and I have 57k racked up from flying to my dads in CA a bunch and my last trip to WDW...
I decided I'm going to either go next year for spring break (time to plan cheaper and I'll be 21 so I can drink around the world showcase :D) or that summer, and take a friend with my miles... Hopefully I can get a few people to go so hotel is cheaper... The Wilderness Lodge is too good to not stay there a third time.
I can't wait!

Buffalo, NY? As in...UB?!:eek: Because...if so...I would be so happy to hear I am not the only Disney lover in this school. What's your major?

Hahaha, it REALLY is a small world! Yep. I am in my last semester! I'll have a Master of Education degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration. How about you??

Hi, I'm John, 20, I'm a sophomore Computer Science major at Washington State University.
A bit about me and how Disney i am:
I turned down a trip to Germany to go to WDW for my HS graduation present and I would do anything to be an Imagineer. Sometimes I listen to the Wishes soundtrack to go to sleep at night when I'm stressed.
Other stuff about me... I'm a big geek, I love gadgets and I spend a lot of time on the internet, it kinda goes hand in hand with the CS major... I love swing dancing, being with friends and goofing around. I'm a generally happy person but I like to be sarcastic and a general smartass.
I just joined the board but I've come to look up Disney parks stuff a few times since my mom was a hardcore Dis addict (not dissing it :P) before our trip in 05. I just figured out this week that American Airlines changed their rewards program so I only need 25k miles (used to be 40k) to fly to Orlando from Seattle and I have 57k racked up from flying to my dads in CA a bunch and my last trip to WDW...
I decided I'm going to either go next year for spring break (time to plan cheaper and I'll be 21 so I can drink around the world showcase :D) or that summer, and take a friend with my miles... Hopefully I can get a few people to go so hotel is cheaper... The Wilderness Lodge is too good to not stay there a third time.
I can't wait!

:welcome: I :love: the Wilderness Lodge too! I will be staying there in 5 short days!!!:woohoo:

:welcome: I :love: the Wilderness Lodge too! I will be staying there in 5 short days!!!:woohoo:

*Mass Jealousy*

you're so lucky... 5 days from right now I'll be leaving my biology 102 lab...

I read another post in the resort section about pool construction but they just got a letter so no specifics... you know anything about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter