Are there any Disney SINGLES out there? College edition

I'll post pics once I get home and caught up:thumbsup2 I can't remember anything about construction:confused3 Not that I care...I don't usually go swimming...:rotfl2: I am going to the princess pirate party too, so I will definately post pics of that for you guys:cool1:

Hahaha, it REALLY is a small world! Yep. I am in my last semester! I'll have a Master of Education degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration. How about you??

My major is Architecture so I study on the crappy campus. I'm a junior but ill be graduating Dec of this year thanks to a summer abroad in Rome. Then it's straight to Disney.

This is so awesome. And you're going on your first trip soon! HOW AMAZING!!!:woohoo: I like to think I am an expert on the parks since i've been going since I was 7 so if you need ANYTHING or have any questions let me know.

So how about this weather huh?:rotfl:

My major is Architecture so I study on the crappy campus. I'm a junior but ill be graduating Dec of this year thanks to a summer abroad in Rome. Then it's straight to Disney.

This is so awesome. And you're going on your first trip soon! HOW AMAZING!!!:woohoo: I like to think I am an expert on the parks since i've been going since I was 7 so if you need ANYTHING or have any questions let me know.

So how about this weather huh?:rotfl:

A summer abroad sounds incredible. I'll be going to Europe for the first time ever (aside from World Showcase), and Rome is on the list, along with Paris (and Disneyland Paris, of course). Enjoy your time in Rome. When will you be there?

we stay at Saratoga Springs resort, and not sure specific date. after bro finishes high-school and i finish uni.

d

I'm going to be in Florida at the end of July and beginning of August. Just a few days at Disney and the rest elswehere in the state.

I have yet to stay at Saratoga Springs:rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

if you're such an expert WDW'er I'll have to see if you're going to be there whenever I plan my trip for next year...

I'm really leaning towards waiting for summer, so mid May cause my last day is May 1st and WSU is 300 miles from my house, then there's hardcore WDW prep... gotta make the DIS tags and all that... get some new quick dry clothes from REI for the daily downpour... all that stuff. May would be nicer weather than March anyways, right? And more pleasant than end of June - beginning of July?
And I could stay longer and not have to stress about getting back to school and not having done any homework/projects that I wouln't dream of touching at WDW... even a hardcore internet addict didn't even get online once while I was there last time, and that's saying something.

if you're such an expert WDW'er I'll have to see if you're going to be there whenever I plan my trip for next year...

I'm really leaning towards waiting for summer, so mid May cause my last day is May 1st and WSU is 300 miles from my house, then there's hardcore WDW prep... gotta make the DIS tags and all that... get some new quick dry clothes from REI for the daily downpour... all that stuff. May would be nicer weather than March anyways, right? And more pleasant than end of June - beginning of July?
And I could stay longer and not have to stress about getting back to school and not having done any homework/projects that I wouln't dream of touching at WDW... even a hardcore internet addict didn't even get online once while I was there last time, and that's saying something.

Very sound planning. The heat in the summer really doesn't bother me:confused3 I have been to Arizona in the summer:eek:

I really wish I could just go with a whole group of Disney freaks...most of my friends really don't like WDW. I actually had one friend ask me what the magic kingdom is:sad1:

Very sound planning. The heat in the summer really doesn't bother me:confused3 I have been to Arizona in the summer:eek:

I really wish I could just go with a whole group of Disney freaks...most of my friends really don't like WDW. I actually had one friend ask me what the magic kingdom is:sad1:

same here! :confused3 i took my cousin and she complained about walking (pain in the ***!) i love warmth :beach: especially coming from Scotland!:goodvibes

same here! :confused3 i took my cousin and she complained about walking (pain in the ***!) i love warmth :beach: especially coming from Scotland!:goodvibes

Warmth is good. I broke my elbow when I was 4 and almost loss the use of my arm...never knew that until my parents told me like 13 years later:furious: Not that I should be talking:guilty: But the cold weather here really takes a toll on it:sad2:

Once I move down to Florida...everyone is welcomed to visit me and we all can go to the worldparty:

I'm Nikki, I just joined this board. I am 23 and finishing up grad school in Buffalo, NY. I love everything Disney and I am finally going to WDW in March! Like I said, I'm new so I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow young Disney lovers!

hi Nikki!:welcome:
whats grad school? is that like university?

d

A summer abroad sounds incredible. I'll be going to Europe for the first time ever (aside from World Showcase), and Rome is on the list, along with Paris (and Disneyland Paris, of course). Enjoy your time in Rome. When will you be there?

I'll be in Rome from May 26- July 21st. Then yes, I too am going straight to DLParis. Very excited for that. I'll be in Paris from the 21st through the 25/26. The off to LONDON!!!

It's my first time out of the country so this will be an experience I am sure.

When are you going?

I'll be in Rome from May 26- July 21st. Then yes, I too am going straight to DLParis. Very excited for that. I'll be in Paris from the 21st through the 25/26. The off to LONDON!!!

It's my first time out of the country so this will be an experience I am sure.

When are you going?

The dates aren't set, but I think I'll be in Paris at the end of July, and then Rome in early August. Are you staying on property when you go to Disneyland Paris?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter