Are you a Canadian DVC'er?

Scratch...don't forget to head on over to the DVC Board to get your great big...

WELCOME HOMEWELCOME HOME

I promise I won't tell anybody that you REALLY didn't want to do it, that its ALL your DD fault, and that you won't enjoy a SECOND of those fabulous studios, 1,2,bdrms and Grand Villas...not to mention the fabulous pools, living in Mickey's neighbourhood, and pixie dust all day!!

Nope, won't mention a thing...:Pinkbounc :bounce:

;)

So, how was the Lodge...???!!!

We are members at BWV, and just returned on August 31st, we love our purchase, and have never looked back. Have been four times, so far, and always look forward to our visits.

Hi Im from St. Catharines, Ont. Ive been an owner for about 5yrs.
I just retrnd from the DCL Magic-1 week a go-I bot 100 more ptd for Sar Springs. My son-20 yrs old bot 150 pts as well on our last night-@ the last min! His package arrived Thurs , Fed Express, left a note for mine-so i will get it on Mon. disapointed that I cant reserve though until Dec 1 for use after May 1 with my new pts-I had to borrow from next year to go on the cruise with my 2 adult kids. Want to go again! now! If there is a meeting every in my area-count me in!

hey vals im in st catharines too, hello neighbour. i suppose its about time i arranged another niagara meet, hmmmmmmmm, something to consider.

Maryanne, Really! I live in Port Dalhousie! actually, just across the bridge, what a beautiful night ! I own Val's Customized on Secord Dr. Im a dvc owner.

Keep your eyes on your....

I mean, keep an eye out for an upcoming meet probably during the "Festival of Lights" in Niagara Falls, On, Canada!

We had a few of us meet at Square One yesterday and it was great to see old friends and make a new one! I just sent my paperwork back on Friday. I think my DD and Wendy's DD have already made plans for using it!LOL

Val, were you on the Eastern or Western?

Scratch
:smooth:

Hey vals you are right down the road, im just off ontario st, right near the tim hortons. we own dancemaster djs, so keep busy. anyway nice to know there are a few dvc members in the area.

Scratch 42-We did the Western 7 day cruise on the Magic-used
our DVC pts, was fabulous! Are you buying your dvc thru Dis?
how many pts? Does anyone here ever buy resales?
Maryann, geez, you live just around the corner! If you need shirts embroidered with your logo-let me know. We do our own embroidery & can supply shirts/hats/ts etc. Have a great day.

I like the location of the new DVC and the incentive that they were offering helped too!

We are doing the Eastern so I guess I can't ask you any questions.

Scratch
:smooth:

We areDVC since April2003 @ BCV. We purchased 200 pts, but new are wishing we had bought more.

We are hoping to add 100 in Dec, but is looks like SSR will be our new add on....

Our problem is in Quebec, I can not request any info on prices or promotions until we are there in person. So, we had no idea BCV were selling out so fast... Damn. lol...

O, well. we will just go with the flow and buy where ever we can.

Hey Habs Fan welcome home and by the way how do you think the Habs will do this year I hope better than last I am a huge Canadiens fan. I am glad Gainey is back with the organization this year.

Well..

Off Topic I know.. But, early camp shows good signs. Healthy defense and some strength up front is coming.

I guess time will show. But, I am sure Gainey has some cards to play this season.

Thanks BTW.
G

I thought we didn't allow Habs fans on these boards. ONLY LEAFS FANS ALLOWED!!!! Dont make me report you guys to the moderators.
:D :D :D

Were DVCers from Burlington, our home resort are the BCV's and our next trip is for 2 weeks at Christmas then March break.
:)

Hi Rob and Jan: We'll be there during march break too. Who knows, we might meet. We will be at BCV Sun- Fri.

Hi Canadian Tom, we usually end up by the hot tub at the quiet pool in the afternoon. You wouldnt happen to have a teenage son or daughter, my 15 yer old son is always looking for kids his age to chum around with.
Rob

Hi Rob&Jan: We did to but he's now 23. I know what you mean, when our son was that age he either took a friend or went right to Beaches and Cream arcade and met "the group"(all the other teens who were there looking for other teens to hang with. I like the idea of the hot tub. I usually do it early in the morning and in the afternoon. Hope to see you there. If you're going march break, is one/both of you teachers? Canadian Tom.

Hi Tom. No not teachers, we just arrange our vacations so we can get away at that time.
Rob

Yes, we own points at both Wilderness and Beach club. Going down in two weeks and staying at Key west due to late booking.

Hi!

We've been DVC members for about 3 years now and our home is at the Boardwalk Villas.

However, we always use our points to cruise on the Disney Magic, so we have never even been to our home property!

Regards,
The Ottawacruiser

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter