Are you afraid of elevators?

I really should be! I don't go into the office as much as I used to, but all of our building's elevators have minds of their own and I've experienced some crazy/scary things.

Is this caused by the elevator you were stuck in at the Beach Club with your chicken sandwich?
The OP never came back to that thread to provide an update. Either they got out or they are still posting from the elevator.

Their story is rather conflicting. They are okay with Disney elevators because they trust they are secure, yet they were stuck in one previously.

Truth is that elevators have to go through regular inspections and many elevators these days in low rise structures are hydraulic, so it isn't like they can fall at a fast rate and crash. Still if one gets stuck it can be unsettling.

I really don't like that elevator in the Eiffel tower - I only went up to the first floor - that was enough for me.
Had a nice Coffee and Croissant there - no chicken sandwiches though

Truth is that elevators have to go through regular inspections and many elevators these days in low rise structures are hydraulic, so it isn't like they can fall at a fast rate and crash. Still if one gets stuck it can be unsettling.
Are we sure they were inspected? I've been hearing there are a lot of code issues now that things have changed there - and elevators were mentioned specifically. Does not mean it true though.

And a few episodes later another associate on LA Law was describing the accident to I think Japanese businessmen. She spoke in Japanese mostly but then said “Splat!!!” with accompanying arm gestures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter