Are you ready for your taxes to go up?

RamblingMad

I'm an 80s kid too.
We’re approaching a war time deficit. If history repeats, we should expect are taxes to go up following this pandemic. Are you ready for a tax bump in your budget?

Yes, I am ready and I can afford it. But do not increase taxes on those in lower income brackets that are barely making ends meet now.

It’s going to have to be on everyone just like after WWII.

Wages will have to go up for those with stagnant wages.

I'd hope they tax billionaires more (or at all) before going after the little guy. But I know that won't happen.
I have a little hope that we will have more perspective of who needs a healthy and functional society and government. The billionaires have billions at stake when things go south like this. I hope they think some investment in protecting their billions is worth it.

Okay, yeah, that won't happen either.

I don’t make enough to buy the votes to not be taxed and I make too much to be easily bought.

Maybe we can get taxes up past 100%.

Or a one time 75% tax on retirement accounts.

I don’t make enough to buy the votes to not be taxed and I make too much to be easily bought. Maybe we can get taxes up past 100%. Or a one time 75% tax on retirement accounts.

Some of us live on our retirement accounts after saving many decades. With the impact this pandemic has had on the stock market, we really can't afford taxing what we have left. This kind of debt may need to be paid back over decades, with the pain shared by companies and people alike. This will have to include all but the poor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter