• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Artichoke recipe from 2000 Food & Wine

sheilap

Mouseketeer
Help please! In Nov. 2000 we went to the Food and Wine Festival. Somwhere near France (I think) there was booth selling marinated and sauteed artichoke hearts. They were yummy yummy! (I went back three times) I know the recipe called for balsamic vinegar, but I can't remember anything else.

Can anybody help me with the recipe? This the ONE dish that we had (that we liked) that didn't have a recipe card. Any help is very much appreciated!

I wish I could remember, but someone posted a huge amount of recipes from that last year...does anyone remember? Maybe do a search for artichoke dip?

Good luck!
Robin

Good idea - I will do a search. Just to clarify though, it isn't a dip - it's sauteed whole artichoke hearts.

Thanks much!

I did a search for the recipe on the web in general and came up empty. Sorry - I wish I could help.

I had posted the recipes, Country by Country, last year on the old DIS site. I also have all the F&W 2000 recipes on my site but no artichoke recipe. I never saw it offered the week I was there. Sorry:( . It sounds good though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter