Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Saratogagirl Anything

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Hi, here is the other thread for you all. :thumbsup2

Jules, I guess the best questions I can ask right now are 1) do you feel Lucky, Punk? and 2) Are you :scared: or :scared1: right now??

Have fun. :goodvibes

Jules - a couple of quick questions for you

How long have you been a member of the DIS ? and how long were you lurking before you joined us ?

Mandy :)

Well here we go :

Matt - I think lucky is the wrong word:rotfl2: and I am feeling a little :scared:

Mandy - I joined the DIS 05/04/2006, so nearly my anniversary, I think I lurked for about two weeks, before I worked up the courage to join in, it was Mr Stringer who told me about the DIS, so he is responsible for my addiction

If you could go on any dream holiday (Apart from WDW) where would it be? And why?

I've asked this before, but if you could be any Pokemon what would it be. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Have fun with that one! :goodvibes

Soph I think that would be a driving holiday in California, I would love to go to Anaheim for DisneyLand, San Fransisco and Marthas Vineyard. A big red convertable and the wind in my hair. Bit of a Thelma and Louise - Ian can be Thelma:rotfl2:

Matt - Which Pokemon would I be ? Spinda because I often stumble about the place too !

Jules ~ Couple of questions for you:)

Was Saratoga Springs your first choice of DVC?
Would you like to own at another DVC and if so which one?

Hey Jules, I have a question :) Is it possible to open a bottle of wine and not drink the whole thing? :rotfl2:

No, seriously, which famous person would you most like to meet - and why?

What was your favourite subject at school and why?

what was your least fave and why?

Matt - I have a half day today, so I am in my jammies Dising and looking at jobsites on t'internet, no plans for this evening, catching up with the Sky plus probably, and as for the future who knows !
Flo - I would say that yes Saratoga was our first choice, although we did go to Vero Beach many years ago and we got the sales pitch there, we were quite young then and didn't really get it, I wish we had though I think it was around sixty dollars a point ! If I was to get more points I think we would stick with Saratoga, it suits us perfectly as we like being so near to Downtown Disney and the margarita bar !
Jen - My favourite programme at the moment is Desperate Housewives

Joh - Open Wine and not finish the bottle !! that is impossible surely it would go stale ! I would like to meet Richard Branson to as him when they aee going to stop serving chicken pasta and ceasar sandwiches on the flights.

Carol - favourite subject was art, I had an eccentric old man as a teacher and I loved him, he was mad as a badger ! Least favourite would have to be maths, as I was and still am numerically challenged.

Are you thinking that it wasn't going to be as bad as you might think??
Or do you think that Carol has something nasty up her sleeve??
Do you have anything that you wish didn't slip her?
If so, tell us now and spare yourself! :lmao:

Oh, and what would you do if you had the whole of a Disney park to yourself??

Matt..

Oh and Btw, Jules Wasn't kidding when she said she bumped into things. Check out these photographs of her in action:

Ooh Wrong Slideshow.. :lmao:

Matt I am sure it will get worse, I am relying on Carol for that to happen. Of course I have things I could reveal, but I am not going to volunteer anything yet, I'll wait until the questions come along !
If I could have a Disney Park to myself it would have to be Epcot, during the Food and Wine Festival, I would ride Soarin over and over, have a mad spending spree in an empty MouseGear and then lead me to Italy for Alfredo and then lots of Pinot Grigio before my own private showing of Reflections of Earth.

Nat - often have strange dreams but none for a while - everyone else I should explain, I once woke Ian up by announcing loudly "shes very nasty", when he asked me who, I replied "that Natalie Longstaff, she's being nasty about my Christmas Tree" - I was fast asleep and obviously having a strange dream about Nat !!

where is your favourite place a SSR

How did you know Mr Stringer before the DIS?
What is your favourite Disney souvenir?
If you (horrors) had a trip that only allowed you to visit one park which would it be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter