Ask Me Anything Game: Ask Saratogagirl Anything

Who was your first crush?

Who was your last?

Jackie, my favourite places at Saratoga are the quiet pool at Congress Park, and a balcony with a view of Downtown Disney.
Mikki - I linked into Kevs trip reports from All Ears, I thought he was so funny that I e-mailed him, he then pointed me in the direction of the DIS. My favourite souvenir is a snowglobe that I got from the Disneyana convention. Although. my favourite park is Epcot I think if I had to go to only one it would have to be The Magic Kingdom to get my proper Disney fix.
Kaylee - my favourite ride at MK is Pirates

Nat - often have strange dreams but none for a while - everyone else I should explain, I once woke Ian up by announcing loudly "shes very nasty", when he asked me who, I replied "that Natalie Longstaff, she's being nasty about my Christmas Tree" - I was fast asleep and obviously having a strange dream about Nat !!

I am sorry I have to Laugh out load here!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Janet, my first crush was on Buntys boyfriend (yes the one in the comic), my last crush would have to be Robbie.
Tam, best meal ever was crab cakes followed by Wolf-fredo Futtucine at Pucks, although I can never resist Chilli Cheese Fries at the All Stars, I am a classy chick !
Husband - I have never stalked anyone, I just happened to go for a quiet drink in a pub in Stoke and Robbie Williams happened to be there - did it change my life, yes but not as much as it should have - I'm still in Merthyr with you aren't I :rotfl2: :lmao: By the way Matt I think husbands should be banned from asking questions !
Mr Churchill - why oh why what ??

Jules, my butty, my Welsh cake, my precious...

Is it possible to open a wine box and not finish it? :rotfl:

If you could snuggle up to anyone and fall asleep on them, who would it be? :crowded:

How and when did you and Ian meet?

Will we be friends forever? :flower3:

Who is your favourite Village Person? ::cop:

my last crush would have to be Robbie.

Mr Churchill - why oh why what ??
Firstly Robbie?! I feel cast aside!!

With you Jules, why oh why oh why everything:rotfl2:

Who's the best looking person you've met from the DIS??

Debs
The box needs to be finished as I have already explained to Joh, it goes stale:rotfl2:
There is and always will be only one snuggler in my life - Mr Matthew Churchill - take a bow
Right well cheesy, I met Ian rollerskating, there used to be a roller disco at our local leisure centre on a Friday night, I met him there :lmao: It was on the 13th of September 1985, so 22 years ago, god I feel old !
Will we be friends forever, I hope so, I can't imagine not having you about now :flower3:
Village People - has to be David, I never could resist a hard hat !

Matt
Dont feel bad, you are second after Robbie, he only just pipped you to the post !
Many people have often said why oh why about me, I dont know why !
Best looking person I've met from the DIS - why Tony of course !

Right well cheesy, I met Ian rollerskating, there used to be a roller disco at our local leisure centre on a Friday night,
Presumably, he fell over and bumped his head and has never looked back since:lmao:

:rotfl2: :lmao: he's had concussion for 22 years, thats how I managed to keep him, makes sense now !

what was the worst lie you ever told?

have you ever peed yourself laughing?

If your best friend wanted you to have a baby for her would you?

what was the worst lie you ever told?

have you ever peed yourself laughing?

If your best friend wanted you to have a baby for her would you?

Wow! GREAT questions, Carol! You're wasted in the travel industry! :rotfl:

Carol seriously I am the worlds worst liar, as you will know doubt find out by the end of the week, I am like an open book. If I attempt a lie I go beetroot, I am practicing at the moment, making up reasons why I need time off work, when really I have interviews.
I've never actually full on peed but I have trickled LOL
Difficult question on the baby front, I don't have any of my own, I love my best friend to bits, but the worry would be there that I wouldn't want to hand it over, it could be the moment when broodiness hits me at last. I would like to think that I have the generosity to say yes to this question, but I think maybe not !

salt 'n' vinegar or cheese and onion?

david beckham or brad pitt?

decaf coffee or earl grey tea?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter