Atlantis Characters in the Disney Parks?

jelloarms

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if any of the Atlantis characters ever made appearances in the Disney Parks? I know they would not be there now but I mean, when the movie first came out, does anyone recall them being there to meet and greet? Or at the very least, does anyone remember what sort of Atlantis merchandise was sold? T-shirts with Kida on it perhaps?

I don't know about merchandise but I remember seeing some of the Atlantis characters on our 2002 trip. If I have some of those pictures on the computer, I'll post them later. They were doing meet and greets in the parks, the MK and the Studios if I recall correctly.

I don't know about merchandise but I remember seeing some of the Atlantis characters on our 2002 trip. If I have some of those pictures on the computer, I'll post them later. They were doing meet and greets in the parks, the MK and the Studios if I recall correctly.

Thanks! I would love to see what they looked like! I haven't ever seen a picture of them before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter