Attention AWM and Nemomom

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Dd broke her arm today. I'm trying to get home from wdw.
Ann I am going to try to mail my stuff as is. There is no embellishments on my princess pages.
I'll send extra paper or something.

Nemomom
I have celebrate and good times 3/4 done. I have 12 of the 15 let's go done. I have meet and greet cut.
I can't make any promises if anything else will get done. I will reaccess when I get home and get though the first week of school and dr appts

I will keep you posted.

I

AWM ~ Nemomom... please let me know what I can do to help...

Broken in both bones of her forearm.. poor little princess!!
Buffy as I've said in texts.. let me know what I can do from my end!

:hug: :flower3:

Ohhhh BAMB hope your dd is doing okay. I know that has got to hurt!!! Don't worry about anything we can work it out. I did post about extending the due date. I know how you really wanted an album for each little one. What ever I can do to help out.

Oh Buffy- I am so sorry that happened. Let me know if I can do anything to help you.

Rebecca

:hug::hug::hug:

Just send me what you have. I have tons of stuff here. I am sure I can do the embellishing part without having to go to the store.

Take care of our princess.

Oh man, I hope Dd and mom are resting comfortable.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I'm happy to take the parts and put together my own page or send you anything that might be needed to help out!
S :)

Oh I am sorry to hear that. I hope she has a speedy recovery. If you need anything let me know.

OH NO! SO sorry for your DD's pain - and SO SO sorry that your SDV got ruined. You are both POOR BABIES! {{{{Buffy}}}}

Ack, lost my big post.
Will checkbon again when I get home and can type in a real keyboard.
Dd is home and resting comfortably, loads of dr appts in the next few weeks.
Will let you know more tomorrow

Buffy, hope your DD heals quickly! So sorry for you both!

:hug: You know Susan would be jumping in to do your pages too if she wasn't away on vacation.

I love this family we have here.

Let me know if I can help with anything else other than the pages. We are here for you.

So sorry to hear about your daughter!! Hope she recovers quickly! I don't know how I could help you, but if there is anything you can think of, let me know!!! :flower3:

Oh my gracious! Buffy I hope your DD is resting comfortably & feels better soon!!! Please let me know if there is any way I can help:flower3:

Your pour DD! And poor you!:grouphug: Hope she heals quick, and has good physio after (VERY important!):wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter