August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bmwdsny said:
Dan, you are LIAR!!!! i sent no such thing!!! IN YOUR DREAMS!!!!

Where the proof???? At least i have one!!! i be happy to forward the e mail you sent, to anyone who request it!!!!! SO THERE!!!!! :crazy:

:rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana:

Mel
Are you afraid Bobo will read this and get mad? Don't deny it!

Dan

dan and scott said:
Here is another email I received from Mel yesterday!

I don't usually post spam or scam or virus warnings on these pages. Usually
they're bogus, and sometimes the warnings themselves contain viruses or
something unpleasant. Furthermore, I just hate it when people forward too
many warnings or virus alerts. OK .. having said all this, I am forwarding
you a warning about a scam. Sorry, but this one is important! I want you
to send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on
deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and jump around to see how
many fall off. . Do not do it! IT IS A SCAM! They only want to see you
naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. . . I feel so stupid now.

Dan

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PS this was my 5000th Post!

Bmwdsny said:
DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a family board!!!!!!!
What the matta with you???????
Have you no shame ????????
nono.gif

Mel
those were your words!

Dan

mickeyfan1 said:
Hello Fools and assorted visitors. Last night was a very bad night for me. I took Max out and slipped on the ice that formed because the STUPID builder refuses to put gutters up and the water that drips off the roof freezes all the way down out driveway. Now, I can not bend my knee more then about 25% nor can I straighten it. Of course, I have no established doctor, so as soon as 8am rolls around, I will have to start calling those on the list that are accepting new patients. I spent the night in the guest roon with my knee supported by a pillow. And DH has gone to New York City for the next 3 days. This is gonna be fun.

ANyone want to come play taxi driver?

Oh no! I wish I had known sooner and lived closer and didn't have to work 'cause I would have driven you. :guilty:

I hope you get better soon and it's not too serious.

Grumbo said:
Risking the wrath of parents and all and sundry, how on earth did any of us ever survive before seat belts, air bags, crush zoned vehicles, side curtains and collapsable everything. In most areas seat belts aren't mandatory on school buses!!
I agree you should use the car seats, but sometimes you wonder why this stuff is so strictly adhered to, and in some states you can drop into Walmart and pick up your gun and ammo to go :)

Donning asbestos suit.. (Yikes thats not safe either is it? ;) )

Cheers,
Grumbo

Very true Grumbo. My parents always tell us that we never had car seats, they always just held us in the car. We used to ride in the trunk of our hatchback. We used to ride in the bed of the pickup (or on the boards of the pickup that didn't have a bed). Of course, I grew up in "redneckville". We used to get pulled behind the four-wheeler on an old car hood. I got my first 4 wheeler (which I shared with my brother) when I was 5. Oh, and, my mom works for an arms dealer....

:banana:

RobinMarie said:
I can't believe a whole Monday has passed with no Jenny Jokes?

Sorry to disappoint...I was actually working today. We had a submission this morning and other important things to do this afternoon. I'll try to find some jokes to post tonight. :banana:

Now it's time for some jokes......

A woman decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist, "Paint me with diamond rings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach, and gold Rolex."
"But you are not wearing any of those things," he replied.
"I know," she said. "It's in case I should die before my husband. I'm sure he will remarry right away, and I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewelry."

There were two guys working for the city. One would dig a hole -- he would dig, dig, dig. The other would come behind him and fill the hole -- fill, fill, fill. These two men worked furiously; one digging a hole, the other filling it up again.

A man was watching from the sidewalk and couldn't believe how hard these men were working, but couldn't understand what they were doing. Finally he had to ask them. He said to the hole digger, "I appreciate how hard you work, but what are you doing? You dig a hole and your partner comes behind you and fills it up again!"

The hole digger replied, "Oh yeah, must look funny, but the guy who plants the trees is sick today."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter